420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - October 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all seem to share a passion for this beautiful plant. The historical and still on going struggles in regards of this plant, how we have been treated like criminals, how we have to hide and so on. I belive it creates some sort of bond - or understanding is perhaps a better way of putting it.

I have a lot of gratitude towards this community. When I first came here, I had grown for a while, but after I came here, my grows started getting better and better - Thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge with each other and me. It's very warming how easily accepted everyone here are - no matter what divides us in real life when it comes to politics, religion and so on - we will always share the passion for this plant.

We all seem to share a passion for this beautiful plant. The historical and still on going struggles in regards of this plant, how we have been treated like criminals, how we have to hide and so on. I belive it creates some sort of bond - or understanding is perhaps a better way of putting it.

I have a lot of gratitude towards this community. When I first came here, I had grown for a while, but after I came here, my grows started getting better and better - Thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge with each other and me. It's very warming how easily accepted everyone here are - no matter what divides us in real life when it comes to politics, religion and so on - we will always share the passion for this plant.
Yessir!!

P.S. I didn't mean to leave you out, bro. Well deserved indeed! .

Hello ladies and gents
I only need 1 more post to be able to vote....hold on ( voila)...I can now vote
Very difficult choice, all nominee's worthy winners
Good luck gentleman.

Hello ladies and gents
I only need 1 more post to be able to vote....hold on ( voila)...I can now vote
Very difficult choice, all nominee's worthy winners
Good luck gentleman.
Ha. I was going to say "Feel free to stop by my journal for that 50th post!".

Vex, Toasted and Deville are all worthy of the title and 420 mag wouldn't be what is without members like these reaching out to others and giving so much to the community. Cheers guys!!

*Looks like PW is campaigning for V, T & D, so PW wins by default...hahahahahaha. JUST KIDDING!
I gotta say, this is the hardest one to vote for. Let's just agree, we are all friends first, and we are all friends last. How do you vote when we're all fam?
We all care, we all support, we all garden. your sister resister.

The Contests keep getting tougher each month because the sheer number of amazing people here keeps growing and i end up calling a lot of them friends. Just vote your heart and we all understand at the end of the day.

The poll is closed and Pennywise takes the title!

Many, many congratulations, Pennywise. :bravo:

Thank you, and all the other nominees, for everything you do for our community. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations Pennywise!:bravo::high-five: Keep up the good work.:thumb:

Congrats P dub! You are a huge contribution to the community, and it's well deserved!

MOTM.jpg

Happy Halloween & Congratulations PW!

Congratulations PW. I'm certain you deserved this win. Thanks for the nomination good folks

Congrats PW! :yahoo: How sweet is this? :slide:

And thank you to the rest of you. Your dedication to the membership is not without notice. :bravo:

Yes finally I'm proof that he finally won for all the two years. Of his support I'd say def worth it .

Good job all .

Back
Top Bottom