420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough choice, worthy nominees, as always.

Congratulations to this months nominees.:high-five: Best of luck mates!:goodluck:

Congrats all of you smart and helpful people! Thank you for your assistance and patience with all us nervous new parents. Cheers! :yahoo:

:cheer:Congratulations:cheer: @Emilya. This is a well deserved win for you.

Congratulations to all the nominees. Just being nominated shows that your efforts here have been highly appreciated.

Thank for the nomination, and your votes of confidence. I truly appreciate them. :thanks:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Emilya!:high-five: Thanks for all that you do and keep up the good work!:cheer:

:thanks:
Thank you everyone! This really has been a surprise to see such a continued effort to get me on the list, and thank you to all of you who supported me. I am humbled by this honor that you have allowed me to now display under my name, and I have learned to be a little nicer in my approach over the last couple of months in order to convince enough of you that I was finally worthy to sit among the winners. Thank you. Your Emmie is definitely learning about life through a weed... us bookish types aren't always the most sociable of the bunch and I have had a lot to learn.
Thank you again. To those I have rubbed wrong in the past, I am sorry. I really am trying to be better. To those who have seen that, thank you for being my mentors and my friends. To those I was in competition with this month, you are all much more worthy than I, and your time is coming soon. I was honored just to sit on the list with all of you. To everyone else, I love you all. I love this special place and I love the whole concept of peace and love that has grown in this community. I wish you all the best!
Peace and Love from the girl with the silly cannabis name,
Sense Emilya :peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom