420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now closed.

Happy New Year to all, and congratulations to Dutchman1990 on a well deserved win. He'll be our final entrant in the Member of the Year contest, with some terrific prizes, to be posted later today.

Thank you, Dutchman, for all your contributions to our community.

:bravo:
Congratulations Dutchman1990 :theband::cheer:
Nice one Dutch! Congratulations:thumb:.
Congratulations Dutchie! Well deserved my friend! :)
Congratulations Dutchman1990!:welldone:Keep up the good work mate!:high-five:
That was a fun contest, right up to the end! Congratulations Dutchman1990! Congratulations to all of the contestants; you are all winners just by being on the list and the forum is stronger because of members like you! Happy New Year everyone!
Congrats Dutch!:high-five:

Wow! I am overwhelmed I must say! Thank you all for such kind words it really warms my heart! Congratulations to all nominees!

A special thanks to 420MAG for hosting this amazing place where we can all come together to learn laugh and grow together!

I have lots of plans for 2019 and I’m more than excited to be able to spend it here along side each and every one of you!

I wish you all a safe, amazing and happy 2019!

-Dutchman

Congrats to all the members for a great contest this month. Well done Dutch and congrats bud.

@bobrown14 hoping for ya one of these times around. You do a lot for our soil growers and members and your willingness to share that is greatly appreciated.

Cheers dutcher

Congratulations Dutch. Good to see the award go to someone that truly earned it. :)

This particular award has a way of always going to the right member. That should give the rest of this talented and caring class hope. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Congratulations Dutch. Incredibly humbling, isn’t it? :hug: Wear the shirt proudly, and consider leaving us a picture to admire. Try not to overload subscriptions. Been there, done that. :rofl:

Now get out there and have some fun celebrating! :yahoo:

Congratulations @Dutchman1990, well earned my friend! Great way to start the new year!
Congratulations to all the nominees, you all make 420mag a better place by sharing your knowledge and helping others! Happy 2019 everyone (woah, crazy!) 2019!!

Wow! I am overwhelmed I must say! Thank you all for such kind words it really warms my heart! Congratulations to all nominees!

A special thanks to 420MAG for hosting this amazing place where we can all come together to learn laugh and grow together!

I have lots of plans for 2019 and I’m more than excited to be able to spend it here along side each and every one of you!

I wish you all a safe, amazing and happy 2019!

-Dutchman
Congratulations Dutch, and a Happy New Year to Everyone! :thumb:

Congrats to all the members for a great contest this month. Well done Dutch and congrats bud.

@bobrown14 hoping for ya one of these times around. You do a lot for our soil growers and members and your willingness to share that is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Van!

Congrats dutchman
And everyone else congrats too, each month is so hard to pick
Thanks Iti!

Cheers dutcher
Cheers Nivek!

...:bravo::welldone:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Thanks Hook! Back at yea :passitleft:
This particular award has a way of always going to the right member. That should give the rest of this talented and caring class hope. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Congratulations Dutch. Incredibly humbling, isn’t it? :hug: Wear the shirt proudly, and consider leaving us a picture to admire. Try not to overload subscriptions. Been there, done that. :rofl:

Now get out there and have some fun celebrating! :yahoo:
Thank you kindly Sue! It is truly humbling and a great honour. I will be sure to show my new 420swag!
Congratulations @Dutchman1990, well earned my friend! Great way to start the new year!
Congratulations to all the nominees, you all make 420mag a better place by sharing your knowledge and helping others! Happy 2019 everyone (woah, crazy!) 2019!!
Thanks HH! Happy 2019!

Congratulations Dutch, and a Happy New Year to Everyone! :thumb:
Thanks beez! How did that Gandalf pipe turn out? It was looking mighty sweet the last picture I seen!

Thanks beez! How did that Gandalf pipe turn out? It was looking mighty sweet the last picture I seen!
I'm really happy with it. Got some pics of the finished product in my tutorial link. Maybe today I will try it out for its first smoke! :cool:

Congratulations, Dutch! Winning December of the Month is definitely a great way to end 2018 and start 2019! Hope the winnings help you with your grow(s)!

:welldone:

Congratulations Dutchman! Woot woot! :yahoo: You rock dude, and you embody so much of what this great site is all about - generosity of spirit and joyful enthusiasm for this magical cannabis plant. This win is a great reflection of that :thumb:

:thanks::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::thanks:
Thanks to all the othe nominees as well - all equally deserving folks who make 420 magazine such an awesome place to hang-out and grow.

:Namaste:

Congratulations Dutch!!! Wishing you a great new year!
Thanks dajerm!

Congratulations Dutchman! Woot woot! :yahoo: You rock dude, and you embody so much of what this great site is all about - generosity of spirit and joyful enthusiasm for this magical cannabis plant. This win is a great reflection of that :thumb:

:thanks::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::thanks:
Thanks to all the othe nominees as well - all equally deserving folks who make 420 magazine such an awesome place to hang-out and grow.

:Namaste:

Thank you kindly Amy!

Back
Top Bottom