420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well again I am humbled and honored to have been nominated and included in the shortlist! But if you know me, you know I'm not an I person so much as an US person...

I would like to take a second to congratulate the nominees. You are all awesome and are well deserving of the title! Sure there may only be one "winner" but the fact that the community takes time to recognize the members they value is truly special! I know I am personally very grateful for you all this holiday season, and it seems I'm not the only one .

Wishing a happy holidays to the entire 420 family, from the dabber household. And congrats again to all nominated!!!

Wow mind blown, I've been away from the site for a bit and then my good friend Joe commented this morning saying congrats and I was in disbelief!

All I can say is thank you, really I'm pretty shocked still lol I never expected to see my name up here but it's definitely a privelidge and an honor so I really wanna say thank you to those who have and continue to support me, and our mission to help everyone grow some great meds at home. Let's keep spreading this knowledge and flooding this world with our gifts as growers <3

Thank you for the nomination, good look to all others and your gardens, and congrats to the winner! Cheers everyone, one love <3.

Well said brotha well said . Why I love ya bruh.

I am too very humbled to have been nominated, thank you to whomever did this for me. Good luck to everyone, you all deserve to win this.

Much love brothers and sisters,
Sphnx

just noticed went to click on the king size cones and it takes you to error 404 no view just a head up staff:Namaste:

Good catch Joe .

Yeah just browsing. Noticed it not a biggie .

Someone is going to have a great New Years.

I already know if for some lucky reason I do I want to donate a few things to second place .

This is why 420 is always a win win .

Yeah just browsing. Noticed it not a biggie .

Someone is going to have a great New Years.

I already know if for some lucky reason I do I want to donate a few things to second place .

This is why 420 is always a win win .
Look at you go! They need to just hire you already joe. Good looking out

I already asked about spam patrol lol

But they did they were good.

Be nice to work more here during the three months I'm off .

Would be a win win but I still have lots to learn .

One day maybe my love for this community and app is ...

Time will tell bro .

I already asked about spam patrol lol

But they did they were good.

Be nice to work more here during the three months I'm off .

Would be a win win but I still have lots to learn .

One day maybe my love for this community and app is ...

Time will tell bro .
I think they already consider me spam patrol... I hate people clogging up my feed with that bs... so I'm always reporting that crap! There's always spots opening up every few months. Probably a matter of time bud

:eek:ne love:

Back
Top Bottom