420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2019

Congrats Dutch, I Love your current journal Great job
Thank you PC! I hope my current journal is inspiring and even better than this one! I love being able to give back to this wonderful community!

Congratulations Dutch. It truly was a terrific journal. Well earned my friend
:passitleft:
Thank you very much Prof! It means a lot and it’s such an awesome start to 2020! Big things to come!

Congratulations Dutch!! What an amazing journal and a truly deserved win! What the heck are you going to do with all those prizes?!?! :eek: Lol. Congratulations my friend!!!!
Thank you HH!
I was showing my wife and she said were going to need a bigger house lol! More grow space! I appreciate the kind words and I hope you the best this year!

Congrats on the well-deserved win,Dutch !
Thank you Carcass!!

Cheers Iti! Means a lot!

Well deserved title Dutch, wear it with pride brother!
Thank you Penny and I’m still taken back by it! Proud indeed!

Congratulations Dutchman! :bravo: :high-five:

Proud of you and all you have accomplished Dutch! This is very much deserved and thank you for representing quadlining so well! I don't think there is a better teacher on these forums and your journals are always a head above anyone elses here. Congrats!

#Quadsquad!

Well done dutch. happy new year mate
Cheers GG! Happy new year to you and your family!

Congrats Dutch
Thank you Chris!

Very, very happy for you Dutch. Congratulations.:love:
Do you think you will have enough lighting now??? Lol.
Thank you so much VG! I’ll need more growing space for all these lights haha!

Thanks Shotta!

Proud of you and all you have accomplished Dutch! This is very much deserved and thank you for representing quadlining so well! I don't think there is a better teacher on these forums and your journals are always a head above anyone elses here. Congrats!

#Quadsquad!
@Asesino85 i wouldn’t of been able to learn this technique without your skilled work so I owe you a great amount of gratitude! You inspired me to push my plants and garden boundaries to where I am today. Quadline has become a standard around here in my garden now and I have been helping as many people convert to the #Quadsquad as possible! Thank you again for the continued efforts and I wish you and your family an incredible 2020!

The love and support from this community is truly incredible and heart warming!

I love you all :green_heart: and thank you all again so very much for the support from the beginning
:thanks:
Well deserved @Dutchman1990 . You definitely know how to grow some tree brother. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom