Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Carmen Ray - Cocktail Hour in Carmen's Kitchen

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Hawk518 - Flying High With Hawk - 2024 Grow Journal

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the win Carmen! :party:

Congratulations on the win @Carmen Ray you were up against some stiff competition.

All deserving.
Thank you Toke. Mel, RR and Hawk are indeed excellent growers who keep great journals. They deserved this as much as I did. I don't know the word for the feeling I have, gratitude, I guess :green_heart:

Thank you Toke. Mel, RR and Hawk are indeed excellent growers who keep great journals. They deserved this as much as I did. I don't know the word for the feeling I have, gratitude, I guess :green_heart:
Thank You for the kind words Carmen Ray. I am in no way even close to you, Mel or Hawk in cannabis cultivation. Hell I'm surprised I got more than one vote on my journal. :rofl: Looking forward to many more journals. It certainly is a great way to learn the ropes and have a few giggles as well. I like to giggle.:yahoo:

This was my 5th grow and my first journal ever. I owe a big thank you to 420 Magazine and all its wonderful members who have helped struggle thru my grows. Hats off to you all!!

Anyway many congrats on your Journal of the month. You deserve it.....well done.

Thank You for the kind words Carmen Ray. I am in no way even close to you, Mel or Hawk in cannabis cultivation. Hell I'm surprised I got more than one vote on my journal. :rofl: Looking forward to many more journals. It certainly is a great way to learn the ropes and have a few giggles as well. I like to giggle.:yahoo:

This was my 5th grow and my first journal ever. I owe a big thank you to 420 Magazine and all its wonderful members who have helped struggle thru my grows. Hats off to you all!!

Anyway many congrats on your Journal of the month. You deserve it.....well done.
Thank you RR! :green_heart:

Congratulations @Carmen Ray ! Well done on the journal and well deserved! That was everything a journal should be and fantastic photo work as well! 👊 😍

A real life grow with real issues that all encounter and you walked us thru the fixes to a fantastic finish. Very entertaining and very educational🥰 Great fun!

Thanks for the fantastic ride👊

Congratulations @Carmen Ray ! Well done on the journal and well deserved! That was everything a journal should be and fantastic photo work as well! 👊 😍

A real life grow with real issues that all encounter and you walked us thru the fixes to a fantastic finish. Very entertaining and very educational🥰 Great fun!

Thanks for the fantastic ride👊
Thank you Gee man! 👊😀

Back
Top Bottom