420 Canuk Seeds Official Comparative Grow Featuring Lambs Bread: SIP Style LLC

Marvelous Monday! Even though it feels like I have the šŸ¤§ flu ,still things could be worse.
Got another light so that all the gals have their own in the party room. Donā€™t want any of them to feel left out.
Itā€™s supposed to cool down in a couple days thankfully this room is running hot. šŸ„µ

IMG_2922.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

Thirsty Thursday all the gals got 5 1/2 g of MC per gallon with a splash of Cal mag. I also did a cleanup today underneath the canopy. Work work work. Tomorrow will be two weeks at 12:12 already.
On a sidenote, me and my wife were going to eat some of the chocolate mushrooms today, but she got sick from probably what I just got over with .Iā€™ll give a report on those after we try them.
Thanks for staying tuned with my channel whenever you can! A special thanks to those few who click on like and love! Itā€™s a shortlist, I know. Sending love back to all my readers! :hookah: :green_heart: :420:

IMG_2936.jpeg

IMG_2937.jpeg

Super sipping Saturday! Iā€™m just out here living my best life! I hope you are too. No alcohol does a body good! Itā€™ll be seven years in March for me alcohol free! Yesterday was 25 years alcohol free for my wife! We have a nice cool down around here this morning itā€™s 43Ā° outside.
:green_heart::420::peacetwo:

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3026.jpeg

Plants looking great - only ever had a LB x WW and it was top notch
Well done on the alcohol front - I gradually gave up spirits, then wine about 3yrs ago but I still struggle to kick the habit of a few beers
I'll get there, just a matter of when

Plants looking great - only ever had a LB x WW and it was top notch
Well done on the alcohol front - I gradually gave up spirits, then wine about 3yrs ago but I still struggle to kick the habit of a few beers
I'll get there, just a matter of when
Thanks for the nice words! Sounds like you are on the right path. I was drinking a third of a bottle of vodka every night and a couple of beers on the way home from work before that. For well over 10 years. Itā€™s kind of embarrassing to even say. I was a functioning alcoholic, like alot of the construction people that I worked with. I was a bricklayer before retirement. Now I feel lucky to be able to look back and see how badly it affected me. and live through it. With a support of my loving wife, who for some reason, stuck with me.

Terrific Tuesday everyone hope itā€™s being nice to you. Growing and showing. Most of the gals pray to the light quite often. But itā€™s nice when they do it right after watering like these today.
Also, on Sunday, I ate around a gram ,three chocolate segments of the mushroom chocolate bar we got from a friend.šŸ„ had a great experience giggled for four hours. I even shot tea through my nose.
A Farmers footsteps is the best fertilizer
:hookah: :green_heart: :peacetwo:

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

Super sipping morning farmers ! Tomorrow will be five weeks in the party room for these gals. I only have three marked with names on them. I screwed up and didnā€™t do it properly again. Yes I was quite stoned. The blackberry Moonrocks , blackberry, soda, and lambs bread are marked. I believe thereā€™s a white fire in there somewhere. I gave them their mega crop and a splash of Cal Mag this morning with water šŸ’¦ thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my garden!
Trixie and snowy enjoying the chipmunks squirrels, turkeys, deer and occasional fox chasing squirrels. Going to be a cool down start next week around make it feel like it should around here take care :hookah: :green_heart::420:

IMG_3060.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3059.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

Beauties - not got a grow on at the mo, so yeah, I'm jealous, esp the LB
:hookah:
Thanks, I might be taking a break after this run is done. Probably only a couple months, but still long enough to miss having something to work on. Iā€™m gonna start another journal on the next go around..
I have a couple of early skunk seeds and quite a few more blue grape fuel seeds. Also going to order some more seeds. thinking about doing some autos outside next year. Let the good times roll! :hookah:

Super sipping morning farmers ! Tomorrow will be five weeks in the party room for these gals. I only have three marked with names on them. I screwed up and didnā€™t do it properly again. Yes I was quite stoned. The blackberry Moonrocks , blackberry, soda, and lambs bread are marked. I believe thereā€™s a white fire in there somewhere. I gave them their mega crop and a splash of Cal Mag this morning with water šŸ’¦ thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my garden!
Trixie and snowy enjoying the chipmunks squirrels, turkeys, deer and occasional fox chasing squirrels. Going to be a cool down start next week around make it feel like it should around here take care :hookah: :green_heart::420:

IMG_3060.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3059.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg
Loving the Vibe around there Northward! Plants look great and the Cats are chilling waiting for you! šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom