HPIM1450_320x200_.jpg

:yummy:

P.O.M material ... you should post that one in the contest , looks great with those yellow leafs.

This is definitely a ph deficiency. Can you give me the ph of the solution you are using to water and the ph of the runoff? Could be nute build up
Its at the end of flowering time,so I will flush and let it ride.spike

HPIM1450_320x200_.jpg

:yummy:

P.O.M material ... you should post that one in the contest , looks great with those yellow leafs.

I would but shes at end of flowering got some nice buds coming.

reminds me of the alcapulco gold my dad grew once damn I would kill for some alcapulco gold seeds

:peace::peace:7-27-09
well my grow coming to end soon,dwarf is a little yellow but as flowering ends it happens,durban is good though smaller than my last 2,I'm going to grow only 1 plant from now on as stash is building for bro and I want to grow 1 big cool plant this next time.with 2 big lights on 1 plant should be fun. spike

7-28-09

well 2 plants are cut down both dwarfs,very happy with them and how even with some trouble they will yeild as they should,and the last 1 that yellowed abit she has some killer buds.first 1 is dry and in jars in fridge yellow gal is hanging up the full plant cept trimmed fans off.durban next and then ill be growing just my durban clone which is really coming along.I have 2 outside in yard and I have 1 flowering as I cant let it get big,so I put trash barrel over i at 8 and take it off at 8.other 1 is a hermie I just put out there see if it will make some bud,it will never be big.so all and all Im happy how this grow went,since I take 3 hits a month smoke has been building up in kerr jars for bro and I can do 1 plant at a time,i have some diff.seeds I may start a few germ. so I have something to grow when this next durban is done.
they are some kind of kush I got free when I purchased x amount 6 mos.ago.peace and thx to all who help soniq,southern,foxy,kitty,green,fuuji
and every 1 I missed.spike

7-30-09

And as another month ends so does a grow-my 3rd kind of as 1 really did not count,2nd was great and so was 3rd.Im growing just 1 plant now as stash is grown and last a long time,Im growing what I think is the best plant I've had yet,its the same a durban but it seems so healthy,knock on wood and growing perfect,so I will put pics in gallery and I hope it goes as good as the last 2.spike

The new Durban Poison

HPIM1454_640x480_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom