3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

What happened Rain Man? :hmmmm:
That's what I am trying to figure out. I went outside to go take pictures, and the plant was halfway bent and drooped. The plant was dead. I'm going to have to plant new seeds and wait it out until they grow larger. Might take weeks to get to the same spot as the Sunset Sherbert, but nontheless there will be a harvest.

Sorry to hear Rain Man, best is to figure out what or who caused the murder otherwise it will happen with your next batch again. Look at maybe putting up some fencing around the pot as it could be a neighbours cat or something :lot-o-toke:

My 3 Skunk #1 plants have just sprouted yesterday. I've been watering them with not to much but enough water to keep the soil moist.
I just planted about 7 more seeds in the garden yesterday. One of my plants that have been growing looks good aswell. I've been spraying It down every 3 days with pesticide so we don't run into problems with bugs and mites eating away at the plant. So far looking good. I definetely want to get around 3 and a half pounds this harvest.

Here.

Attachments

• 20190603_082008.jpg
    20190603_082008.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190603_081956.jpg
    20190603_081956.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20190603_081926.jpg
    20190603_081926.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 41
I am thinking it's going to need more room next to the hosta....

This is a complete outside grow, or in/out, or started in and moved out?

What is your soil mix those plants are in? What pH are you watering at?

inquiring minds want to know!

I am thinking it's going to need more room next to the hosta....

This is a complete outside grow, or in/out, or started in and moved out?

What is your soil mix those plants are in? What pH are you watering at?

inquiring minds want to know!
It's a complete outdoor grow. The hosta can definetely be uprooted and taken out so I have more room. I'm using Foxfarm soil. I haven't checked PH yet, but I have a good amount of PH down. I'm going to look around for some PH up.

Back
Top Bottom