3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

Both I guess. It scares me so I wouldn't want to see you be harmed.
I'm not worried. The pesticide works great for my plants. I haven't been affected as well. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me though. The 7 week old plant Is hitting 8 weeks In about 2 more days. It's shown significant growth, and Is pretty large. I'll take a picture of It on Monday when It hits the 8 week old mark.

Here Is my 8 week old plant, and my new 2, and a half week old plant.

Attachments

• 20190709_093810.jpg
    20190709_093810.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190709_093817.jpg
    20190709_093817.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 35
I will feed nutrients again tomorrow. The large plants are doing good, and look like they will start blooming by the end of the month.

Every time i come round you are planting new plants :laugh::nomo: you're gonna have a ganja jungle there man haha.

The large mother plant has more leaves and pistils on her. She is doing well. Same with the plant next to her. I have about 5 plants that are not seedlings anymore, and about 3-4 seedlings. I'm done planting now. Just feeding the plants I got now, and waiting for them to grow until harvest time.

Everything looks like It has been doing good. The large mother plant has 3 times as many pistils, looks like It's almost going to start blooming. The 9 week old plant looks like It's going to start blooming aswell.

Should I switch to feeding blooming nutrients now? My mother plant, and my 10 week old plant are showing good amount of pistil like hairs. I heard once you know the sex of the plant, such as the plant being female, to start feeding bloom nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom