2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

Looked at the Auto chees today when i got home for the first time since sunday night and the damn thing Rider'd me. with the bucket it was at 5'11". my tent is 6'8 and the light wasn't even over it anymore. I bent it over under the bottom of the start of the cola a third of the way down the main stem. I had to bend a super tall side branch too that was not far behind the main maybe an inch or two.
BC8F54C7-4D66-48FF-BB28-6A1AB492E017.jpeg
16584DC4-9DE9-43C1-A235-56C55CE39F3F.jpeg

Looked at the Auto chees today when i got home for the first time since sunday night and the damn thing Rider'd me. with the bucket it was at 5'11". my tent is 6'8 and the light wasn't even over it anymore. I bent it over under the bottom of the start of the cola a third of the way down the main stem. I had to bend a super tall side branch too that was not far behind the main maybe an inch or two.
BC8F54C7-4D66-48FF-BB28-6A1AB492E017.jpeg
16584DC4-9DE9-43C1-A235-56C55CE39F3F.jpeg
Do you ever arm wrestle that thing?

Subbed, I have a pinn chunk in coco that is two days old. I heard they can be finicky in veg especially, we will see I guess, hopefully everything goes smoothly for us lol. Best of luck to you.x..️

I've heard that. I topped mine the day they went into the rdwc and they've doubled in size. I'm hoping to top them once more and get one top on the one White Widow I have to fill out the space at the back. I have limited grow height this time around so they need to be double topped this time before they go into the scrog. I want a level even canopy this time so I can get my light right in tight and firm them nugs up even tighter this run.

I've heard that. I topped mine the day they went into the rdwc and they've doubled in size. I'm hoping to top them once more and get one top on the one White Widow I have to fill out the space at the back. I have limited grow height this time around so they need to be double topped this time before they go into the scrog. I want a level even canopy this time so I can get my light right in tight and firm them nugs up even tighter this run.
I would like to try scrog in the near future. It seems to be a great way to maximize yield. I am starting my third indoor grow and I'm using coco instead of soil this time. I'm loving the growth I'm getting from the CoCo already, I'm pretty excited to see how much coco will increase my yield this time around...️

Absolutely killer man! It has a great taste not harsh at all burns perfect and it stinks to high heaven now that its been dried. No hay smell at all, just a sweet skunky smell.
That's so cool. This one is in honor of your success.

I'm so screwed... I have a Lemon Skunk plant in the garage. I have a carbon filter but it won't get everything. My wife is gonna flip the hell out.
1905fcd12c40cda95995e552f144d036.jpg

Will you flower early? I really wished my P Chunk worked out. I wanted it more than the Ayahuasca Purple, because of its strength but it didn't work out

That's so cool. This one is in honor of your success.

I'm so screwed... I have a Lemon Skunk plant in the garage. I have a carbon filter but it won't get everything. My wife is gonna flip the hell out.
1905fcd12c40cda95995e552f144d036.jpg

Holy shit watch out there’s a bear in the corner of your pic you hairy bastard lol.

Well the burmese wasn't stinky at all while it grew, or while it dried even. The cheese however stinks to high heaven already and its barely buddinng. We will see if my carbon filter can handle it or if i need to get a mountain air.

I've rolled joints for 40+ years and come across these about 6 months ago. I'll never roll another joint again. lol.
MG_10491.jpg
Thanks crazy... I sware to God I was JUST on Raw' s website looking at cones. I love a good cone, they just take a lot of pot... but it's ok I know a guys that grows. Too funny.

lol. These are the 11/4's. They hold about a gram and a half.
I have a problem with little joints. I would much rather roll a mondo crazy joint and come back to it then smoke a pinner. I can't explain it.

I found a lid from an apothecary jar that fits tightly to a coffee mug so that's where I stuff the JIP ( Joints In Progress).

Hey all sorry I haven’t been around but my wife had her other cataract removed this week as she can barely see so I’ve been her seeing eye dog lol. The of are doing great getting pretty bushy and they’ve responded to the topping last week. The widow is progressing slow but I figure this time next week there’ll be less of a noticeable difference. I’ll be keeping them on week theee Veg nutes for another week to let the WW catch up. Here they are today at lights on.
C323B4C3-5A84-4F7D-90E8-11A0086B8B44.jpeg
A30730FD-97B4-49D2-8DDE-8E573445432A.jpeg

Have a great night all.

Hey all sorry I haven't been around but my wife had her other cataract removed this week as she can barely see so I've been her seeing eye dog lol. The of are doing great getting pretty bushy and they've responded to the topping last week. The widow is progressing slow but I figure this time next week there'll be less of a noticeable difference. I'll be keeping them on week theee Veg nutes for another week to let the WW catch up. Here they are today at lights on.
C323B4C3-5A84-4F7D-90E8-11A0086B8B44.jpeg
A30730FD-97B4-49D2-8DDE-8E573445432A.jpeg

Have a great night all.
Your system looks cool and your plants seem to like it.

Back
Top Bottom