2024 Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Summer Comparative Grow

About 4.5' and the stretch seems to have slowed, if not stopped. Buds are growing and she's funky :ganjamon: :blunt::passitleft:

20240922_092020.jpg

20240922_092058.jpg

20240922_092108.jpg

20240922_094113.jpg
Thanks Kaw. And what are you feeding her?

GH micro,grow,bloom,si,calmag, diamond nector, koolbloom, blend and terpinator. After terpinator is used up I'll probably not purchase anymore. Also the lst saved me in stretch at least 6-12".
Thanks Kaw. :)

Have you used Koolbloom before? If so, how did it work for you?

Yes, all I've used was GH nutes and Koolbloom seems to work. I swith to the Koolbloom the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to get a lb of bud off this one plant. What nute line do you use?
My last grow I used the GH Maxi series. I really liked them! But when I tried adding the Koolbloom in late flower, the plants did not. I used their recommended dosage -- a mistake! :Rasta:

Were you using koolbloom or Maxibloom? Reading up on maxi
:ganjamon: :blunt:
MaxiGrow for veg then MaxiBloom for flower. I tried adding a bit of KoolBloom, the bloom booster for this series, during what I estimated were the last 2-3 weeks.

I am using the Maxi series too and thought about using Koolbloom but have seen others had not so good results. My plants are doing fine so why push it. 🍋
I hear you Keith.

Unfortunately for me, it's just as easy to reason, "My plants are doing fine so why not push it!" :Rasta:

MaxiGrow for veg then MaxiBloom for flower. I tried adding a bit of KoolBloom, the bloom booster for this series, during what I estimated were the last 2-3 weeks.
I've thought of changing but you never run out at the same time and my results have been good. Long as my PH and RH are good my girls love it. I do layer in bokashi, DYNOMYCO and frass 3 levels in coco coir to help root growth.
Also ise GH SI, forgot about it. :passitleft: :ganjamon:

GDB,

So you don't have to check PH using this? When you used the Koolbloom was it liquid or powder? Really interested in trying this. Your last grow I was watching had some massive buds.
:ganjamon:
I've only used it once Kaw. That grow you saw was in coco and so, yes, I had to pH my inputs. Growing in soil, however, I would not bother with pHing (unless for some reason I had to).

The KoolBloom I used was a powder.

Not good, just noticed this after seeing someone else's post last night. Seed sac, is this going to pollinate my room?

20240923_062908.jpg

Not good, just noticed this after seeing someone else's post last night. Seed sac, is this going to pollinate my room?

20240923_062908.jpg
Seed sacks don't contain pollen :Namaste:
Probably just a base calyx, not a problem.
Everything looks good Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Seed sacks don't contain pollen :Namaste:
Probably just a base calyx, not a problem.
Everything looks good Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My brotha, let me tell you. I started castration them.

T/u, I feel much better and is there any chance they'll be female or just 50/50?
:ganjamon: :thanks:

My brotha, let me tell you. I started castration them.

T/u, I feel much better and is there any chance they'll be female or just 50/50?
:ganjamon: :thanks:
Your garden is 100% female from what I see. :Namaste:
At the base of a stem a plant will produce a calyx on occasion.
Actually it's quite common.
It's a female seed pod.
If it gets pollinated it will produce a seed.
Usually 2 hairs sticking out, indicating female.
But seeing as you don't have balls " male pollen sacks" to spread pollen you won't get mature seeds.
Just soft calyxs, which is totally normal.
Deep breaths , everything is still perfect. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom