2020 Vision

I'm in Magoo! Looking forward to it!

I like the clever title!

:passitleft:
:passitleft:Thanks much Ween! Hoping to throw some of that Skunk in here along the way!
I'm in for the show. I'm into crystals big time.
Thats awesome Zincite! Maybe you can teach me about them along the way. Lol. I know very little but I do believe they contain energies that could be beneficial to the plants...and maybe to the people who partake in the plant later.
I'm in. Lurking in the back. I'll bring poofs by later.
Great to have you Derby!
:Rasta: I’m in Mr Magoo! Glad to see you back growing again so quickly. :)
Funny how that happened. Lol. Bought a sack and said “F this!” Got a wedding to fund so I can’t be spending extra money on weed. Seeds....maybe!:rofl:
I’m late but here! 2nd page already!

Awesome start Magoo and looking forward to your 2020 grow show!
Great to have you Dutch. Gonna try to take a few cuts along the way just for practice. Won’t be keeping any of them. But I didn’t have much success last grow. Will need some tips about when to take cuttings and from where on the plant when the time comes.
:thumb: Second row, but still ringside(ish)!
Glad to have you here, Skybound!

Hey Magoo. Happy New Year to ya. Gonna stick around and chill if that's cool...cheers eh. :high-five:
Of course! You know, as much as we’ve talked and messaged, I think this is the first journal of mine that you’ve been on! Lol. Welcome aboard brother!

:thumb: I have a couch up close and brought some munchies. Who's bringing drinks? :blunt:

cant wait to see the pre 98 bubba to show itself :) I had it a long time ago and would love to try it again! Thank you for sharing where you got the seeds from, ill have to go look and find myself some seeds. Looking forward to those good strains to come alive. :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom