2000 Watt - 69 Plants

Plus if your lights are not sealed with the glass your going to essentially be pulling air out the room that is not scrubbed. My personal opinion is that any co2 you put in there is just going to be exhausted through your current setup.

Check mine out. I have a separate fan on my charcoal filter that turns on when the heat needs to be exchanged. I also pull cold air from outside through my lights and back out of the house. Both are hooked up to a fan controller

Good question. Its always best to gradually increase light over a few days maybe even weeks. I switched from a t5 to a 600w metal halide. If the leaves are pointing up later today I will first turn the ballast to 75%. And then tomorrow if the leaves are pointing up Ill turn the ballast up again to 100%. From there using the same technique I would start to lower the hood. :cool:

Just so you know if you dim your lights with the ballast this alters your color spectrum. Just some points I noticed. Sick setup, plants are looking awesome

IMG_45636.JPG

Nice I have one too.

The hoods I have are sealed separate from the lights. Its very slick.

AC/DE sun system hoods
IMG_45534.JPG

My temperate controller will be hooked up to the 8in hyper fan (delivered tomw!) that will pull air from the crawl space beneath my house until I finish up the room being sealed.

Good question. Its always best to gradually increase light over a few days maybe even weeks. I switched from a t5 to a 600w metal halide. If the leaves are pointing up later today I will first turn the ballast to 75%. And then tomorrow if the leaves are pointing up Ill turn the ballast up again to 100%. From there using the same technique I would start to lower the hood. :cool:

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I do the same with seedlings, but the size of your plants threw me off. Forgot you mentioned switching out from T5.

Just so you know if you dim your lights with the ballast this alters your color spectrum. Just some points I noticed. Sick setup, plants are looking awesome

Unfortunately that is true. But in my opinion thats better than risking shocking the plants with to much light. What do you think?

IMG_46077.JPG

64 for 64 from cuttings to clones. And super healthy roots! Even making a newbie mistake at first and having the light to close I still got superb results.

Remember more roots more fruits. :peacetwo:

I need to start deciding how I'm going to store and grow my mothers. I think I want 4-6 mothers of different strains. I originally had 5 ga buckets with air stones but thats a little more work obviously than soil. But soil is so dirty. Anyway I'm up to suggestions.

I also brought home a 18,500 btu air conditioner for my grow room. It was lasts years model and on clearance! Almost half off :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ive read I need about 4000 btu's per 1,000w of lighting. So this air conditioner will be more than enough especially bc eventually Ill be mounting my exhaust fan for my lights outside my room. I have awesome hoods that are sealed and still allow for open bulb application.

So they hoods will be exhausted yet the room will still be sealed. The plan is to use the a/c as little as possible.

In the next few days the clones will be transferred into the 100 ga reservoir. I filled it the other day with water. And today I got a medium sized pump to mix the reservoir with and generally just move water around.

I came up w a solution to quieting the air pump. It is virtually undetectable by ear. Which is pretty impressive because it's fairly large.

I also am pretty set on a top drain system into rockwool for my mothers unless someone can talk me out of it. It seems easy enough and low maintenance.

Traced all the spots for the 3 in pots. 69 pots in total. Couldn't of planned this out if I tried LOL.
IMG_462610.JPG

New 18,500 btu A/C
IMG_46229.JPG

PERFECT DAY TO LABEL MY EQUIPMENT!
IMG_462010.JPG

IMG_461910.JPG

How I solved my sound problem. I might still need to put a fan in the side of the box. But for now its super quiet!
IMG_46178.JPG
IMG_461510.JPG

Impressive! I take it this is a commercial grow op? Apologies if it has been mentioned already.

Back
Top Bottom