2 Outdoor Plants Journal

First 3 pictures are blue dream and she’s starting to fill in her nugs . Last 2 pictures are the gelato an she’s starting to flower but she’s a few weeks behind the blue dream

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    694.5 KB · Views: 65
Thanks man and yeah I’m not sure what they are but that’s what’s on both plants on the tops of leaves that have shade and lil larva’s here and there

Do you post with and I phone?

That’s what I post with, I know where am I going with this right..? :hmmmm:

With my phone it has a portrait option. I am able to get as close as I can (while being in focus) take a picture and then zoom in to said object. Do you have something like that? Are you able to get a close up picture of it?

Do you post with and I phone?

That’s what I post with, I know where am I going with this right..? :hmmmm:

With my phone it has a portrait option. I am able to get as close as I can (while being in focus) take a picture and then zoom in to said object. Do you have something like that? Are you able to get a close up picture of it?
I’ll have to try that tomorrow after work good idea

Yeah so it definitely damage from Caterpillar I have found about 7 so far so I just have to keep and eye out for them and I’ve also been looking for a place to buy praying mantis !!!! They just keep destroying my coles :( besides that everything is good
Hope you find some!!

Back
Top Bottom