1st Indoor Grow

I personally wouldn't worry about the roots to much, I would say there just following the flow of water in ur tank and growing around each other. As for your poor leaves just keep checking ur PH and water temps!!! Never done hydro so can't really say but I know you have already cleaned off roots and your water tank!! What did u do with your feed did u go straight to full strength on the feed?

Full strength according to the feeding chart of simple drain to waste .... GH flora series nutes I foliar fed the leaves some PH water with some Epson salt added let's see how they react to it

[QUOTE I foliar fed the leaves some PH water with some Epson salt added let's see how they react to it[/QUOTE]

That might be your problem... Epson salt can easily burn leaves, I'm not the best when it comes to growing cannabis,
But I have been to university in the UK studying horticulture and have some good experience!!
What strength are u using ur salt at for foliar feed, and when are you spraying your plants?

[QUOTE I foliar fed the leaves some PH water with some Epson salt added let's see how they react to it

That might be your problem... Epson salt can easily burn leaves, I'm not the best when it comes to growing cannabis,
But I have been to university in the UK studying horticulture and have some good experience!!
What strength are u using ur salt at for foliar feed, and when are you spraying your plants?[/QUOTE]

It was my first time foliar feeding I added 2 tspn of Epson salt per gallon of warm water then sprayed some all over the plant let it soak up overnight woke up this morning & bam! My plants loved it they shot right back up & aren't looking so droopy :)
image12282.jpg

Oh we'll, I'm looking forward to watching your auto go I'm pulling up a chair and getting front row seats,
I'm looking at either a few autos for my next go or just doing 2 normal plants

Alright thanks mate! It's good to have someone with some experience letting me know how I'm doing seeing how your crops are looking great! Good job! I was planning on dropping 3 autos but one seed was cracked so I'm waiting for a new one to get shipped & the other didn't germ so I'm down to 1 so far till the other arrives :straightface:

Just remember to plan ahead and know what your going to be looking at space wise when all plants are in flower and at full stretch!!
Just to let you know I'm sure there are a lot of more experienced and more knowledgable growers looking over your journal, they just might only get involved when ur in real trouble or seek good advise, most answers can be found with a simple search of the old threads!!!
And I bet they have seen it all before with first grows!! :circle-of-love:

Just remember to plan ahead and know what your going to be looking at space wise when all plants are in flower and at full stretch!!
Just to let you know I'm sure there are a lot of more experienced and more knowledgable growers looking over your journal, they just might only get involved when ur in real trouble or seek good advise, most answers can be found with a simple search of the old threads!!!
And I bet they have seen it all before with first grows!! :circle-of-love:

Around what height were your plants when u began flowering ?

Back
Top Bottom