1st grow switching clones from indoor - outdoor lighting

Mile Higher

1st timer so be gentle. I have 6 clones: 2X Vortex; 2X Angry Ape(AK-47XGrape Ape); 2X Sour Blueberry(Sour Diesel X Blueberry). They were transplanted from bare root to1 gal pots using organic super soil mix 3 weeks ago. They are under 4-4ft T-5 6500K bulbs and I think doing great! 1st week was 24hrs, week 2- 18/6, 16/8 up till today. I want to drop them down to the 14/10 that we currently have for sunlight by next weekend when I put them outside and transplant into larger pots. Question is, should I switch to 2X250W or 2X400W Mh to get them used to intense sunlight this last week? I also have 6500K or 20,000K bulbs for them, which should I use? Or should I just leave the T-5's on, stop babying them, and stick them outside and let them grow like the rest of the weeds starting to come up in my yard? Also will the 14 hr cycle cause them to flower as some have said? I think the Max sunlight will be just better than 16/8 this summer with a min of 10-12hrs of direct sunlight where I will have them placed.

What I do Is when first putting out side I put them in part shade and move out into sun after of a few days.

Thanks! I'll forget about conditioning and put them out next weekend. Hopefully this is the last of the frost. I may have to put a shade net up because the garden area does not get shade until about 6PM. I could also use the hoop system, that I winter my strawberries with, and move it over my girls. The rest of the yard belong to the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom