150W HPS Bloom

I've used one for years now in flower I use 2. Depends on strain but anywhere from 4 to 9 ounces with hydro. Used one and a cheap led last time. I'm learning the led really sucks. Not enough light at all, wont even reveg the plant healthy.

There are some that supose to be good like with cree chips but are expensive . I don't think they are worth that kind of money.

A 150w HPS is a great size for that area and going bigger would give you mega heat issues, one of the many reasons I have just retired from growing with HPS, your yield should be okay, I would say try and aim for 1g per watt but I don't think your grow space could produce that amount but sure 0.5g per watt, but once you grow a few and learn those figures may arrive one day.

Yield us fully depending on your skill level

So really is irrelevant what others have done

I now that but some general rule of thumb, like give it normal conditions,same soil and ferts humidity temps,same strain, would she give more yeald then 200 cfl,or how much less then 250w hps. Is it possible to get 50 grams dry from one plant if done one topping and lst,veged for month.

Back
Top Bottom