100 blunts a week habit.

# 16 9 people:ganjamon:

That last one provided 5 hits each down to the finger nail

Now my buddy says wanna put some hash in one sure I say:Rasta:

Wow :welcome: you Machine! :grinjoint:
:passitleft:
Hope you are enjoying yourself here on 420!
Thanks for joining us SCISSORHASH!
See you around the Community and in the forums.
:nomo:
:peace:

Muahahaha.. you really changed your name to the Human Chimney? lolzz this is a great place lol ;):ganjamon:

annnnnnnnnnnnnd damnnnnn?! did you chill out for a couple hours? or are ya on like 50 now lol

It watched the UFC fights at Re Rays my buddy's private bar last night we smoked 25 easy during the get together Im sure were well over 50 just yesterday. I do think to properly count the number of blunt actually smoked by me myself I need to find my puffs per blunt ratio. Seems there is alot of variences like type of stash, size, and how many people in the circle. I found with four people the blunt went around 12 times 48 hits. But with 13 people it only made it around twice 26 hits I figure everyone takes a larger hit due to having a chance to breath between hits. So I figure that I personally smoke around 7 to 10 a day. Today is the superbowl party at a buddys private bar re rays and we will smoke 100 easy. :ganjamon:

Super big :thanks: for the name change.

The west coast loves the UFC We have a ton of fight training gyms and some great fighters. Randy Couture Everett and My boy Ben BIG SMOOTH Henderson he worked at his moms corner store in tacoma, my local buy one get one free shisher spot. He would always hit on my wife and friends girls asking were is the party or you need help getting that to your car.

Back
Top Bottom