100 blunts a week habit.

HUMANCHIMNEY

Whats up everyone around the world. I'm relaxing with friends and family smoking tuff in washington state. I know 100 blunts seems like alot but me and my buds have no problem burning it up. And if its a superbowl party 100 in a day plus brownies and rice crispy treats made with nummy butter. I joined 420 to ask questions about model 419 pipe that thing looks sweet. If Im not smoking blunts its my Dave G. glass pipe I bought at the oddessy in burien washington in 1990, hash knife hits or my vape. I enjoy reading all the grow help much thanks to all.

So how bads is your habit. :passitleft:

100 blunts? seriously? wowwwz:geek:

how much bud do you go through in a week? 100 blunts can be 2-3 ounces easy depending on how much your puttin in em.. golly bro ur a human chimney :ganjamon:

100 blunts? seriously? wowwwz:geek:

how much bud do you go through in a week? 100 blunts can be 2-3 ounces easy depending on how much your puttin in em.. golly bro ur a human chimney :ganjamon:

QP I wake up around 6am start smoking do my jobs if no work snowboarding, mtn. biking, quading, fishing or hunting keep smoking till I'm sleepy enough to get a good nights rest usually around 10pm. I gotta find me a human chimney shirt and I want to change my forum name dam.

QP I wake up around 6am start smoking do my jobs if no work snowboarding, mtn. biking, quading, fishing or hunting keep smoking till I'm sleepy enough to get a good nights rest usually around 10pm. I gotta find me a human chimney shirt and I want to change my forum name dam.

PM a mod! they can help ya

Hey SCISSORHASH, :welcome: TO THE 420Magazine forums. 100 blunts a day doesn't sound realistic. Glad you decided to join us. Here's a link for the 419 pipe:
Model419
OK, I have to go and try to smoke a blunt. If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Enjoy! :peace:

I guess to most 100 blunts a day doesn't sound realistic, but like I said me and friends. 25 people is only four blunts each one for each quarter. Well I just finished my first blunt by myself wifes in shower my daughter is sleeping still. I'll post each time I smoke a blunt today just for shits and giggles.:passitleft:

lol I haven't ever smoked a whole blunt to myself, but usually towards the end of it I'm ready to tap out.. And that's with 2-3 people hitting it.

I love smoking blunts, but only if it's from a wrap.. I can't get down with reused blunts.

# 2 me and the wife visiting before she heads to work:smokin:
I can't believe I'm the only person smoking like this. I started smoking when I was 13 in 1979 using a soap stone pipe my friends brother gave us. Me and my friends would pilfer smoke from our dads and older brothers. Now its mostly blunts grape and peach optimo or swishers. I split them empty the tobacco into baggies add papers and give to the bums they love me.

be back real soon waiting for daughter. She's getting ready for college and she will want to smoke a blunt before she leaves.

Muahahahah we're getting a blunt by blunt breakdown :ganjamon:

ima bout to have my first, i woke up late :Rasta:

I've got a buddy like you,Scissor. Smoking daily and heavily from 1968/69 has given that guy a level of tolerance that you have to see to believe.

He's not as heavy as you but his daily dose is 6-7 bombers on his own and whatever he smokes with whoever stops by in the evening. He runs through an ounce of very good weed roughly every 7-10 days. The guy runs a very successful family business to boot.

lol... i just finished my first! slow down brutha im tryna keep up! :ganjamon:

p.s. im coughin like a lil b!tch right now..

# 5 another buddys here he said he will go by whorehey and Im having coughing fit myself but a drink will cure that:cool:

# 8

Daughters home from class wife gets off soon be back real quick I'm sure

I've got to drive to the reservation real quick pick up 2 bricks of swishers. That's 100 grape 100 peach $ 32.00 each I love the res. If I bought at store in packs of 5 at $7.00 thats $140

#9 and its not even 4:20 yet. Tonight's dads b day party so I'm sure I'll be over my quota. Tomorrow's UFC party and sunday is SUPERBOWL party I hope 200 blunts is enough.:cough:

Back
Top Bottom