007's Soil, Cabinet, First Grow

What is ur low temp with ur lights on and off? Just outta curiosity cuz it seams more people try to keep heat out rather then in. If u put in more light it should help warm it up to keep it higher if thats what ur going for. Also assuming ur from the U.S., home depot and lowes have some security hps lights around 100-150 watts for a pretty good price. Like 50 or so $. Looking great bro. U may have to do some dismantling to fit it to get more clearance but if u wanna pm me I can help u along with it there's lots of treads on tr Internet on it as well. Love the setup reminds me of my first room :) I'm subbed! :goodluck:

well I have a home thermostat wired into the positive wire on a space heater, so it kind of works like a toggle switch so the heat never leaves 78 degrees lights on or off, but there is a kill switch on the bottom that has to be engaged and sometimes is doest stay taped down and makes is so the heater wont turn on even when it should=(

Thanks for the support man! I was going to check lowes out when the time came, but I was wondering if maybe the security HPS lights would be to hot for my box? and I plan on making it a LST/SCROG grow so hopefully it will keep the height down.

Sry I shoulda been more specific. With out the heater on what's the temps like. Those hps's might be able to keep the heat up in the room without getting to hot and then u could use the eater on a timer for the dark period. Might be more efficient cuz the watts ur using to heat the room can light the room as well. As long as u have decent air exchange it shouldn't be to hot. In my first grow I used one with a crap ton of cfls u can see it in my sig called deep water culture diy

Sry I shoulda been more specific. With out the heater on what's the temps like. Those hps's might be able to keep the heat up in the room without getting to hot and then u could use the eater on a timer for the dark period. Might be more efficient cuz the watts ur using to heat the room can light the room as well. As long as u have decent air exchange it shouldn't be to hot. In my first grow I used one with a crap ton of cfls u can see it in my sig called deep water culture diy

when the heater is on its between 75-78 because its wired with the thermostat to only come on when the temp his that area...and when the heater does kick on it is a pretty good size fan so thats how the air get moving around in there.

Just wondering why ur temps r so low u need a heater is all. Great idea with the thermostat it's normally the other way around for peeps

I officially have no idea...this is what she looks like now.
IMAG03194.jpg

I was reading around, and read that maybe she wasnt getting enough humidity so I made a little dome for here and gave her 24 hours to recoop and this is whats still going on...all I have been giving her water wise is half distilled water and half tap water with a ph of about 6.0. I didnt think moving her to a new pot would stress her that much.
IMAG03165.jpg

IMHO I think u should moisten all the dirt. She looks underwatered to me an the soil looks dry except for around ur lady.

I agree. You should drench the soil and make sure there is runoff and then don't water for a few days until the soil dries out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom