First Grow - Autoflower Cream Of The Cash Crop

MrMan243

Hi, I am just over 2 months in to my first grow. I used the forum A LOT to help me through the way and it answered nearly every question I had. I am growing an auto flower cream of the cash crop, this has genetics of Northern lights x Big bud x Ruderalis. I am growing in soil, just normal all rounder flower soil. I transplanted into a larger pot around a month and a half in as I think it was getting root-bound, and the plant didn't seem too affected by the transplant and kept getting bigger.

I have been using the trio of fox farm nutes, during Veg i used the Grow big, then when I changed to the red spectrum light I used the Tiger bloom and big bloom. The plant seemed to like these.

I am interested in knowing if anyone could tell me how long they think my plant has left and roughly when I should start flushing with plain PH'd water.

I LST the plant in veg and used a 150w Blue spectrum CFL. For Flowering I am using a 200W CFL and a 25W CFL.

I would much appreciate any insight anyone could give me into how I am doing and mainly just when I need to flush. I think maybe 3 weeks left but as its my first grow I have no experience.

Below are some photos of the plant throughout its life time up until now.

Thanks for reading.

IMG_28687.JPG

IMG_32838.JPG

IMG_32949.JPG

IMG_33378.JPG

IMG_33818.JPG

IMG_34644.JPG

IMG_35753.JPG

IMG_35586.JPG

IMG_35654.JPG

Also, I have read a lot about trimming the plant close to the end of its life time to let more light get to lower bud sites. Would this be recommended with a auto flower like this? I feel it could stunt grow, but there are a lot of large fan leaves. I know the fan leaves are needed to soak up the light and turn it into buds, but any experience with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom