My First Grow - Bag Seed - Cash Crop 4.0

Benny2p

So I've been reading up on quite a few grow logs and decided to start my own. I am a very novice grower, this is my first grow. I am growing with the cash crop 4.0 hydroponics grow box setup.

Lighting- 3x60w CFLs
There is a fan pulling air out of the box.
Using a 6 net pot 2 gallon(?) reserve hydroponics tray.

I am posting this for future reference and also for feedback, so feel free to tell me how to make things better!

Re: My first grow(Bagseed/Cash Crop 4.0)

So I can't figure out how to link photos into here. On Sunday the seed popped above the medium about 48 hours into germination. The second photo in the gallery on my profile is on Monday, when the seedling had grown a bit and had started to sprout the first two leaves. Today(Wednesday) the first set of actual leaves have appeared and she seems to be loving the light! :D

I'm on an iPhone, whenever I click my photos it takes me to the page and when I click the photo it redirects me to the homepage. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I'll keep messing with it to try to get the pictures in here :thumb:

Re: My first grow(Bagseed/Cash Crop 4.0)

To attach pictures to your post, click on the "My Photos" button in the bottom left of the reply window :)

Yeh as theCelt as kindly said just click the myphotos link bottom left of the reply window where you type, this isnt the quick reply window but the advanced one. When you see youre pics just click them once (the ones you wish to post) and then close that window, by clicking youre pics you have now put links to them into youre reply

Hmm, not sure. Might have to somehow do it on a computer, but my laptop broke. I will surely keep messing with it to see if it is user error, which is highly likely.:Namaste:

image32710.jpg
Here's the first picture.

image32709.jpg
Here's the second(on Monday)

image32711.jpg
And here's the third which was about an hour ago(Wednesday)

yeh you definately gotta figure out a better way than that because there just showing as thumbnails on a monitor, tiny n very hard to see. From what I can gather though (my eye sight isnt what it used to be) there looking gd, mayb a little stretchy?

yeh you definately gotta figure out a better way than that because there just showing as thumbnails on a monitor, tiny n very hard to see. From what I can gather though (my eye sight isnt what it used to be) there looking gd, mayb a little stretchy?

Yes I was thinking the same thing and figured it may be due to the light being so far away. Moved her up about 8 inches, figure it wouldn't hurt :thumb:

So this was around 10am this morning.

image32800.jpg

Figured out how to enlarge pictures as well. She's staying low now, not as stretchy. What do you guys think?

you wanna try and straighten that stem up if you can but dont break it!! do it in bits, move it ever so little each time
using something like a toothpick or similar to steady it in its new posistion

Will do! Thanks for telling me. Any idea why the stem is bending in this way? It doesn't feel hot when I put my hand where the plant is at all so I don't think it's the heat being too close.

Also added nutrients today, very very small trace amounts as recommended by the grow packet. :thumb:

im not clued up with hydroponics really, tryed nft once only for my oxygen release feeder to leak about 3 weeks into flower, wiped them all out. Its to much work imo and 2 many things can go wrong. As for the stem, no idea, they usually only bend thru weakness or leaning towards light, just try and pin it upright n let the head turn itself towards the light

mayb get a small fan in there pointed towards a wall so theres atleast a small fluttering of the leaves. The swaying causes the plant to strengthen the stem and in turn throw out roots to anchor itself better

just dont point it directly at the plant

Thanks herby40, will try to straighten out the stem a bit, I also have 2 blueberry seeds germinating at the moment. Once they pop they will be joining this one in there. :)

Thanks herby40, will try to straighten out the stem a bit, I also have 2 blueberry seeds germinating at the moment. Once they pop they will be joining this one in there. :)

I have bought 3 packs of dp blueberry before and never got a female, had a mutant etc etc but never a female. Im gutted about that as this is one strain id love to grow. Femmed beans if I go with it again. I grew those just as fem beans were making a appearance

I have bought 3 packs of dp blueberry before and never got a female, had a mutant etc etc but never a female. Im gutted about that as this is one strain id love to grow. Femmed beans if I go with it again. I grew those just as fem beans were making a appearance

Ouch! Hopefully at least one of mine are female. Going to try at 2 and hope for 1 female out of the 3 plants but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Would really suck if none were female!

So at 1215am I checked in on her. She seems to be straightening slightly, but the stem is hard and I don't want to break it.
image32882.jpg

Second set of true leaves are beginning to appear :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom