Wizz's Custom Built Stealth Grows

Hey Wizz, very nice stealth setup. I’ve got an Eco 49 in my small tent to run autoflowers in between grows. How close have you got yours to the plants?
Hey Widowsnest! Glad you stop by! Thanks for the compliment, I was wondering how an auto would do under the 49 myself when I built the auto box and I decided to go with the epistar 80 . But you can tell me! About my hanging distance , the light sits on cabinet top , my net is about 8 inches from the top so add 1/4 inches for the vinyl and it's about it! So I would say right now my nugs are 6.5 inches to the light. No heat sign in this box. The light is making exactly for what it's makes for! I would not go bigger with this one, I like the small cabinet size and this light is just perfect for it( on reserve) up to now I like what I see from it.

Hey Widowsnest! Glad you stop by! Thanks for the compliment, I was wondering how an auto would do under the 49 myself when I built the auto box and I decided to go with the epistar 80 . But you can tell me! About my hanging distance , the light sits on cabinet top , my net is about 8 inches from the top so add 1/4 inches for the vinyl and it's about it! So I would say right now my nugs are 6.5 inches to the light. No heat sign in this box. The light is making exactly for what it's makes for! I would not go bigger with this one, I like the small cabinet size and this light is just perfect for it( on reserve) up to now I like what I see from it.
I’m using mine as top lighting with some t5’s for side lighting on 2 Dwarf Low Riders. I had it about 10 inches away but had to shuffle some stuff around today to give more light to the seedlings. The mars is now sitting 6 inches above the dwarf, I can’t go much closer as this light doesn’t have any spread. I’ll let you know if they like it.

I’m using mine as top lighting with some t5’s for side lighting on 2 Dwarf Low Riders. I had it about 10 inches away but had to shuffle some stuff around today to give more light to the seedlings. The mars is now sitting 6 inches above the dwarf, I can’t go much closer as this light doesn’t have any spread. I’ll let you know if they like it.
Awesome!

Hey wizz, awesome stealth cabinet!!.. Aweome name!!

I had to laugh when i noticed your name being similar and we are both doing a stealth grow!! Freaky!! I promise i didnt copy you I had no idea until just now! Pop in amd take a look at my setup of you have a moment. I will find some room in ypur cupboard to sit if ypu dont mind.. not that i would know where your grow is !!

Hey wizz, awesome stealth cabinet!!.. Aweome name!!

I had to laugh when i noticed your name being similar and we are both doing a stealth grow!! Freaky!! I promise i didnt copy you I had no idea until just now! Pop in amd take a look at my setup of you have a moment. I will find some room in ypur cupboard to sit if ypu dont mind.. not that i would know where your grow is !!
Welcome WWW hahaha! No need to excuse yourself ! You 're more then welcome to join us!!

Hey Wizz! How's the Tahoe coming along?
Sup Dealer! Tahoe is looking good! I like the testing soil as well , doing it very simple and organic to the bone! I gave her a portion of nutrient such as organic worm casting and organic bone meal . Now at day 36 of blooming, let's see how it handles the journey!

Hey everyone ! Lil uptade on the auto sweet tooth and the sour mango! Both got organic worm casting and organic bone meal today! Sour Mango are now on there veg week 7 and Sweet tooth week 5 here !

The Sour Mango training is begin , I would like to fill this net good ! I'll get you guys some nice shot soon!! With the stealth grow set up, Wizz train itself too seriously if you can get it haha!!

Back
Top Bottom