phpy53ZFgPM.jpg

the leafs is down dunno why and i`m not over water it

phpvefVepPM.jpg

phpo83g40PM.jpg

all my plants

phpDR8ge0PM.jpg

phpN2pj9UPM.jpg

my strain is skunk #1 original and all is feminized

any one of maybe 3 problems, since they look healthy I will guess it is that white light( what is it?)they look too far from the wrong light source.try an hps light looks like a 400watt will work nicely for you .also about 12 inches from the tops of the plants and make sure all the plants are the same height(stack them on milk crates, whatever to equalize the difference in heights

i have hps 400watt but the size of the plants is diferent have 4 plants tall and 3 plants smaller all on the same day from seed till flower

they are a long way out yet 3-4 weeks if you want good size buds your gonna have to give them more lumens(closer to the light or a bigger light) a 400w always worked for me though. I like milk crates for evening out canopy height(lightweight&strong) If you have good circulation move the lamp down to 12 inches above not more than 14 in away(stronger light almost always means bigger buds as long as temps are controlled)

You might want to tie that tall one down a bit that will increase your yield as well, but evening them out will help them all

Back
Top Bottom