White Widow Mainline Auto - When to harvest?

rgbet

hello my pant is white widow autoflowering plant and its in day 44 Flowering. this is my 3th grow and i still dont know exacly when to harvest.

I'll post some photos.

IMG_099230.jpg
IMG_099635.jpg
IMG_099334.jpg

IMG_099737.jpg
IMG_099436.jpg
IMG_099533.jpg

Hi and welcome to 420magazine

She is a beauty!! :thumb:
OK .. I read somewhere about leaves ging yellow in the end and when even the smallest (only auto plants) turn yellow it is time to harvest.
But, you can look at trics too..

when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

Hi sorry for late response, have been fighting with pc and lights..
I read that the leaves will turn yellow on autos and when the smallest are turning too, it is time. But look for thebeast27 he is auto expert!

i dont have a magnifier that strong... is there any other acurate way ?

I tried the trich method and ended up frustrated. I usually wait until the hairs are 70-75% red, then pull a "tester" bud from about 1/2 way up one of my main colas (branches). This should give you an "average". I dry it out very slowly for about 12-24 hours in the oven. To do this, I hang it from the rack using a bent paper clip. I set the oven to 150 and when it reaches that temp, I turn it off for about an hour or 2, then repeat until dry. usually takes until night time if I pick it in the morning. Sometime I let it in overnight.
You can also do an incremental harvest, like grapes or tomatoes. Pick the mature buds first, then let the rest mature another week or so.

If you go with the trich method, I suggest looking into a calyx from which a RED hair is protruding....NOT on the sugar leaves. The problem with the trich method is that some of the trichs you are seeing are 2 weeks old, while some are 2 months.

You may find better answers, but for me the best method is to actually smoke it and see.

Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom