Making some hash this morn.

The mystery bagseed continues to gain my love with it’s pretty looks.

Have any of you grown a strain that looks like this, with its sharply serrated leaves? I don’t think I have. Though the Silver Widow is a little bit similar- just much less serrated.

The Silver Widow is a bit of a funny looking thing - Christmas tree shaped from the side, but when you look at it from above it has leaves pointing every which way.

I cut the first graft free last night. Haven’t been back yet to see if it survived.

I saw yesterday that Ace has released another reworking of Golden Tiger. Looks very good.

A more Thai version which is exactly what I’ve been plaguing them to create, and apparently I’m not alone because they actually did it. Looks very much like what I’ve been looking for since I grew that first GT.

:party:
I’m going to have to pillage the piggy bank I guess.

I dragged a Strawberry Blue out, chopped half the buds off it and put the rest back. At 8.5 weeks it was clearly too soon to harvest, but it’s also clearly got too many nanners on it for my liking. So it can be an early harvest experiment.

The first graft is doing fine. I was out of practice and did a crappy job on it but given some time it will grow to be strong, and the second graft should be better.

Thanks Penny. The seed was from a bud someone was smoking at my place and left a crumb of behind. It looked like crap and I wasn’t expecting anything from it at all, so it’s fun to get such a nice plant.

Guppy the bagseed and the Silver Widow make a good team.

The rest of the grow is a mixed bag right now. I think I can get a handle on the MC fertilizer if I put a little time in, and once I’ve grown my way through the plants that had bunny poo in them.
I will revisit the bunny poo afterwards- but want to have a functioning baseline first. Most of the ones I already had poo in turned dark green on the M Crop and look like they may have to end up becoming hash plants.
Other plants seem a little deficient on MC. Such as the two Lemon Haze x God Bud plants which have a bit of a magnesium def look. I’m up to 6.5 gr/gallon with these ones and may bump it up even more more to see what happens.

Brewing up a beneficial tea à la Skybound.

I am definitely going to end up being one of those bush guys with a long white beard and crazed look- it’s just a matter of time...
Oh common man.... you're just diggin for smart ass comments here. I'd toss one myself, but it seems pointless now. Tempting tho!

I’m up to 6.5 gr/gallon with these ones and may bump it up even more more to see what happens.

Wow! You ended up right where I ended up. Obviously their feeding schedules are on the low/safe side.
Love the serration on the guppy. Usually when I see leaf margin curl like that, I think of high humidity. Summer has landed and the humidity is back to swampish, so I've been seeing it again this year in my world as well. I set the dehumidifier at 60% and run the drain into a 50gal sump that gets drained about 2x/month.

Cheers! I hope the TP fairy finds you soon! I found some secret Charmin at Home Depot.

Hey mate just dropping in to have a quick catch up. I have to say that your journals kill me, all those different strains and a mishmash of everything going on keeping you on your toes. I always want to point something out that seems pretty obvious to me (hermies suffering heat stress maybe) but I know that I'm usually wrong...What is wrong with me? I know that you're a decent grower and sometimes just wonder if you like to throw a curve ball out there to bait the likes of noob growers such as myself lol. Anyway, I have a similar plant with serrated edges going atm if I remember rightly, it's been such a haze lately being left in peace with so much free time to myself. I'll try and get a pic of it later to share. Good to see everyone is well and kicking, all the best to you all :circle-of-love:

Drive by

:passitleft:

Stopped by again to run over those pictures.... geez Weaselcracker... there’s something about your framing and lighting that makes my heart skip a beat. :green_heart:

Here .... decarbed Blue Dream. Some of the most provocatively-smelling weed I’ve ever enjoyed. It’s amazing how much difference decarbing made.

Had to share. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

Just a quick shot of my girls as I said I would, they seem to be going pretty well but the bigger one on the back left is in Clover soil and was the last to pop whilst the others are in John Innes. I know which soil I prefer :)
IMG_20200413_2232072.jpg

Hey Weas, just stopping by to see hows things. Your pics in the past few pages seem to show your garden is doing very well. I take it you likey the Megacrop? My grow is going well too, though I think my targets are slightly different. Anyways, just wanted to say hey.

Back
Top Bottom