Another awesome sponsor and giveaway!!
Thank you Vivosun for the opportunity and to the 420 community.
My favorite thing atm is my 4x4 tent I got from Vivosun a couple months ago.
Went together very easily and the overall build of the material is top notch in my opinion and would recommend to anyone starting. 👌🏻🤙🏻👊🏻
@7Dust2
@LKABudMan
@Krissi Carbone
So Daniel, what would you want if you win? What about a new light for your 4x4?

So Daniel, what would you want if you win? What about a new light for your 4x4?
Probably a light yes or better filtration.
That’s been the next upgrade in my head is getting a 6” fan, filter, etc. 4” isn’t doing to well. Really love the smart grow systems.

Probably a light yes or better filtration.
That’s been the next upgrade in my head is getting a 6” fan, filter, etc. 4” isn’t doing to well. Really love the smart grow systems.
I think a light that fits the 4x4 would be most beneficial though.
Why not ask for it all! A new 4x4 with the smart grow system, AeroZesh 6" air filtration kit and 400w AeroLight! You can always use the extra 4x4 for a veg tent or a drying tent ;)

Omg @VIVOSUN doing it big again!

My friends have to check this out @Lady Ash @Bob Bitchin @LED GROW GUY CANADA

VIVOSUN GIY 8 x 4 ft. Smart Grow Kit with 2x AeroLight 400W, AeroZesh 6'' Air Filtration Kit, 96'' x 48'' x 80''

This is so perfect for my new run!

Our Basic Smart Kit includes the essential components for you to start growing! With the GrowHub Controller, it is easy to set up and and is an affordable option for new growers.

@VIVOSUN thank you for the opportunity to showcase your awesome products!!!

Screenshot_20221117_091824.jpg

Why not ask for it all! A new 4x4 with the smart grow system, AeroZesh 6" air filtration kit and 400w AeroLight! You can always use the extra 4x4 for a veg tent or a drying tent ;)
Yea instead of his .5BA like I use for drying mine! :rofl:

I would love to have another adjustable speed 4" inline fan with 4" carbon filter and hose for my 2'x2'x7' cactus garden. The system in my closet grow keeps temperature even and odors down, and is undetectable at the reduced speed I need for the small closet. A real S224 2'x2' grow tent for the cacti would be nice, too. The current low budget cactus garden is built of PVC pipe & fittings wrapped with reflective Mylar.
20221118_171132r.jpg

@Virgin Ground @Fredwak @Farmer Reading

I've been running a 2x4x5 Vivo tent for many cycles and for the price and the quality you get... it's LEGIT. Is it my Gorilla 2x4 setup, NO it's not a fair comparison, but believe me, I fell in love with the budget Vivo setup WAY before getting the Lite version and fits perfectly in my closet. The zippers are better than my old DS Jardin tents that are LONG gone, and the Window is a bonus to take a quick peek at the humidity/temp, or open more of the window and you can see your plants. Anyway, great little tent she is, and the poles are SOLID.

Good Luck on the giveaway, I have 3 tents (2 Bloom 1 small VEG) and my wife would probably choke me out in my sleep possibly getting another, not to mention it wouldn't work in my situation. Just wanted to give some feedback on a wonderful budget friendly Gem. Horrible picture below (as far as clarity of hygrometer), but it zoomed into the lettering, works out perfect for this scenario. Good LUCK... AND Grow your OWN Always :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom