VG's Sponsor Spotlight Starring Atreum LED & Weed Seeds Express

10 days...well done! Nice grenades atop the Skywalker and looks like it's going to be an easy trim once you locate your brain fiskers.
I found them/it!!
Chopped her down a few hours ago.
Proof of death...

Those are some red hairs! Those are gonna be some pretty buds after they’re dried!
She had some pretty colors on her buds. Should be an easy trim. Even her larf is solid.
Tester was tasty too.
Some gorgeous buds there, chickie! :love: :hug:
I love snuggles!!:love::hug::love:

Pretty happy with my haul so far. Just the one to dry and trim up.

Have a few pics of some of the Sirius Black buds. I didn't go for a pro manicure. There were way too many valuable sugar leaves so I just did a rough trim.

One of the best smelling plants plants that I've come across. She is also lending credence to the theory that the terpenes are just as important if not more important than the listed THC amounts.

This is a powerful and very stoney plant.

Congrats on the harvest, VG! I'm hoping the day will come when all strains are posted along with their lab results that show the cannabinoids and terpenes.

Congrats on the harvest, VG! I'm hoping the day will come when all strains are posted along with their lab results that show the cannabinoids and terpenes.
Thanks HG!
I'm pretty happy to be coming to the end of this grow and moving onto the next.

A lot of the classics have lab results. There are just so many hybrids out there and with new crosses being created constantly it makes it near impossible to accomplish a task like this.
Would be very handy though.

I believe there is a cannabis database in Israel. They are mapping the terpenes so they can use the info to treat various ailments, most notably cancer. One strain that can have a positive outcome for prostate cancer may not work on various other cancer types.

I found them/it!!
Chopped her down a few hours ago.
Proof of death...

She had some pretty colors on her buds. Should be an easy trim. Even her larf is solid.
Tester was tasty too.

I love snuggles!!:love::hug::love:

Pretty happy with my haul so far. Just the one to dry and trim up.

Have a few pics of some of the Sirius Black buds. I didn't go for a pro manicure. There were way too many valuable sugar leaves so I just did a rough trim.

One of the best smelling plants plants that I've come across. She is also lending credence to the theory that the terpenes are just as important if not more important than the listed THC amounts.

This is a powerful and very stoney plant.
Congratulations! Great harvest. Gorgeous buds. Yeah, those sugar leaves look like they'll get you high just by themselves. Nice job.

Congratulations! Great harvest. Gorgeous buds. Yeah, those sugar leaves look like they'll get you high just by themselves. Nice job.
My apologies Jon.
My internet has been horrible lately. I think that's why I missed yours and Shed's posts. I just didn't see the notification.
I'm really happy with that strain.
I'll be running her again soon for sure but I'll give the next one some more elbow room and probably try training her a bit.

Congrats on the harvest! Beautiful stacking and that trim job looks damn fine to me.

:welldone:

Also, it's nice when you hang it upside down you put the light on the floor so the plant doesn't feel disoriented.
Thanks Shed.
She was a tricky one to trim because she was so sticky and that caused the trimmer to get gummed up really quickly.

Skywalker is still hanging. Sirius Black and Ghost Train Haze are getting their cure on. :slide:

I'm getting ready for my next round of growing. I'm certain of the strains but I'm not sure which method I'll be using quite yet. I do have a few days to decide.

:popcorn:

Outstanding job, VG!

All killer plants with killer outcomes. At some point I would take a little of each, roll it into a big fat blunt and try to boldly go where no man has gone before. :Rasta:

Outstanding job, VG!

All killer plants with killer outcomes. At some point I would take a little of each, roll it into a big fat blunt and try to boldly go where no man has gone before. :Rasta:
Sounds like a rollercoaster joint. Lol.
I am making dry ice kief out of their combined larf and trim. That should be pretty interesting.

Don't know how I missed it but I just had my 1 year anniversary with Weed Seeds Express as my sponsor!!

I really appreciate their great service and very clear communication. They have been really good to me (among a lot of other growers here) and I know it.

Thanks to your entire staff @Weed Seeds Express! You're all top-notch folks.:love::love::love:

Don't know how I missed it but I just had my 1 year anniversary with Weed Seeds Express as my sponsor!!

I really appreciate their great service and very clear communication. They have been really good to me (among a lot of other growers here) and I know it.

Thanks to your entire staff @Weed Seeds Express! You're all top-notch folks.:love::love::love:
Hi Virgin Ground,

Thanks for the praise! We're happy to work with you and love your journals!

Keep up the good work mate! :love: :hippy:

Cheers,

David

Congrats. on a beautiful harvest VG.:yummy: Great job as always!:thumb:

Hi Virgin Ground,

Thanks for the praise! We're happy to work with you and love your journals!

Keep up the good work mate! :love: :hippy:

Cheers,

David
Just about ready to start the next journal. Should have it up in a few days.
Love that Sirius Black! Looks like mind flight bud!
I Siriusly love it.
Tastes amazing,smells amazing and certainly does the job.
I'm twitterpated!

Congrats. on a beautiful harvest VG.:yummy: Great job as always!:thumb:
Hey Cola. :love:

Thanks for stopping by. I just got done jarring up the Skywalker Og so I'm going to be bring this journal to a close very soon.
Very happy with this run.

Hey y'all.

I think it's time to reflect upon this grow and move onto the next one.

I was using a new light and new nutrient line for this grow so I had a bit of a learning curve.

First off ,about the lighting company....
The staff at @Atreum Lighting are very attentive and professional. I always had clear communications with them and every question that I asked was answered completely and in a timely fashion. Customer service goes a very long way with this gal.
Atreum scored top marks.

I really didn't have too many questions since the lights design was so well thought out and executed. This is the cleanest diy setup I've seen and it was incredibly easy to assemble. It seems so much safer than the light I was using previously. No sharp edges to bang my head on or exposed wires to get my hair caught in. Heat isn't an issue since my driver can be mounted outside the tent and each individual light strip has heat dispersing fins along it's entire length. I may bring the driver back into the tent for winter. It's nice to have the flexibility to do so.
Did I mention how much I love having wall to wall coverage?
Overall I'm really pleased with the light. It's preformed flawlessly since I plugged it in. The buds produced with it are fantastic and everything that you'd expect from a top tier light.
I expect that as I use it more that I will get even better results.
Since we don't have a star emoji here I will substitute my rating with hearts.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

@Weed Seeds Express is a solid company. Folks are friendly and very accommodating.
I've been using/reviewing their gear for a year now. I've always received my shipments in a timely manner,intact with zero issues. My germination rate is at 100% so far and the plants have been very high quality.
:blunt:
They have been adding a lot of new strains lately. It's good to see them doing well, building a fan base and expanding their selection.
I love that they still check out my grows. Their presence on the forum speaks a lot about their commitment to their product and customer service.

The plants that I grew for this journal all turned out great. Ghost Train Haze and Skywalker Og need to be consumed carefully. They are both really strong and not for beginner smokers. I have a 30 year tolerance built up and they both slapped me down rather unapologetically. One toke over the line happens real quick.
Both tasted and smelled really nice. Buds are of high quality.
My heart was stolen by the Sirius Black though. This lady will always have a space in my vault. I'll do my best to make sure of it.... I just love her.
Tastes good,smells great and has the perfect stoney high. I can still function pretty well on her at a moderate dose. She's my favorite smoke of the year so far.

This was my second time using the GeoFlora nutrient line. Once you figure out how it translates to your own personal type of grow you can get some really terpy and flavorful buds. Mine were all dense and of nice quality. The few issues that I have with it are the smell,how dirty it can be and the dosing.
I think this is a great product for outdoor grows or in grow spaces that aren't attached to a living space, such as I have. My grow tents are in my bedroom and it was hard to deal with the smell for three or four days after every feeding. My bf and kids constantly complained about it.
I have been using it outdoors for my veggie,herb and flower gardens. It's working wonderfully out there. The strawberries and tomatoes are dynamite! Peppers are just about ready to harvest. Not sure what I'm gonna do with 100+ habaneros?
I hope I get the chance to use it on an outdoor cannabis plant someday. I've seen what it can do.

I appreciate y'all sticking with me to the end. @Teddy Edwards .It's time to shut this journal down and move on. I should have my next journal up pretty soon. Hope y'all can join me for that grow as well.

:peace::love::yummy:

Hey y'all.

I think it's time to reflect upon this grow and move onto the next one.

I was using a new light and new nutrient line for this grow so I had a bit of a learning curve.

First off ,about the company....
The staff at @Atreum Lighting are very attentive and professional. I always had clear communications with them and every question that I asked was answered completely and in a timely fashion. Customer service goes a very long way with this gal.
Atreum scored top marks.

I really didn't have too many questions since the lights design was so well thought out and executed. This is the cleanest diy setup I've seen and it was incredibly easy to assemble. It seems so much safer than the light I was using previously. No sharp edges to bang my head on or exposed wires to get my hair caught in. Heat isn't an issue since my driver can be mounted outside the tent and each individual light strip has heat dispersing fins along it's entire length. I may bring the driver back into the tent for winter. It's nice to have the flexibility to do so.
Did I mention how much I love having wall to wall coverage?
Overall I'm really pleased with the light. It's preformed flawlessly since I plugged it in. The buds produce with it are fantastic and everything that you'd expect from a top tier light.
I expect that as I use it more that I will get even better results.
Since we don't have a star emoji here I will substitute my rating with hearts.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

@Weed Seeds Express is a solid company. Folks are friendly and very accommodating.
I've been using/reviewing their gear for a year now. I've always received my shipments in a timely manner,intact with zero issues. My germination rate is at 100% so far and the plants have been very high quality.
:blunt:
They have been adding a lot of new strains lately. It's good to see them doing well, building a fan base and expanding their selection.
I love that they still check out my grows. Their presence on the forum speaks a lot about their commitment to their product and customer service.

The plants that I grew for this journal all turned out great. Ghost Train Haze and Skywalker Og need to be consumed carefully. They are both really strong and not for beginner smokers. I have a 30 year tolerance built up and they both slapped me down rather unapologetically. One toke over the line happens real quick.
Both tasted and smelled really nice. Buds are of high quality.
My heart was stolen by the Sirius Black though. This lady will always have a space in my vault. I'll do my best to make sure of it.... I just love her.
Tastes good,smells and has the perfect stoney high. I can still function pretty well on her at a moderate dose. She's my favorite smoke of the year so far.

This was my second time using the GeoFlora nutrient line. Once you figure out how it translates to your own personal type of grow you can get some really terpy and flavorful buds. Mine were all dense and of nice quality. The few issues that I have with it are the smell,how dirty it can be and the dosing.
I think this is a great product for outdoor grows or in grow spaces that aren't attached to a living space, such as I have. My grow tents are in my bedroom and it was hard to deal with the smell for three or four days after every feeding. My bf and kids constantly complained about it.
I have been using it outdoors for my veggie,herb and flower gardens. It's working wonderfully out there. The strawberries and tomatoes are dynamite! Peppers are just about ready to harvest. Not sure what I'm gonna do with 100+ habaneros?
I hope I get the chance to use it on an outdoor cannabis plant someday. I've seen what it can do.

I appreciate y'all sticking with me to the end. @Teddy Edwards .It's time to shut this journal down and move on. I should have my next journal up pretty soon. Hope y'all can join me for that grow as well.

:peace::love::yummy:
Hey VG - What an EXCELLENT epilogue to a great journal. What a grow. Thanks for sharing it with us. I had particular interest as I will be harvesting my first GTH in a few months. You got me way psyched about it with your report. I'm also using Geoflora for the first time on my new outdoor grow (check out the journal if you like), and you are one of the folks I am hoping to lean on as I learn to use the products. Love the success you had and very happy to know about the smell thing, despite it being outdoors. Congratulations on a great grow and I am very very jealous of your head stash at the moment. Lol.

Nice summary, VG. What's next?! :Rasta:

Edit: BTW, I can't count the number of hairy eyeballs I received after feeding plants with GF. Sometimes the odor got so bad I would look in the mirror and give myself hairy eyeballs! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom