Unpacking TopLED LG-G04B96LED

Heey Peeps! How y'all been doin'?

Time for another update. It is about to get smelly :) I managed to burn the superhaze :/ but looks like she is fit again.
neewww.JPG

newww1.JPG

Man those girls are looking good what height is working the best for you? I'm still waiting for my set of lights to get here man I can't wait till Fri.

I understand your frustration :) i'm pretty sure you will be very satisfied. I'll have to do a couple more grows with this panel to know for sure, but i'd say keep the light 30-36" inches away from plants, if too much stretch reduce the distance.

The reduced height is looked at as a benefit of LED lighting. If a plant is getting all of the light it needs at or near the max intensity it can use, it will stay short. If you look closely at your plant you will likely see another branch or two starting to form very low. If you want to increase the height of the plant raise you lights to 24"-36" above the plant depending on the model. With your model I'm guessing that it would be at ~31"

So, if you wanted the plant to stay short how high above the canopy would you recommend this LED light be placed? I'm thinking 12"-16" perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom