UltraDan Goes Auto - GSC - Pineapple Express - Indoor LED

Keeping us in suspense on the GSC are ya:) I read a journal yesterday where one went 16 weeks:jawdropper:
Also found a lot that comment on how nitro hungry they are.Hope she rewards you for doing a great job bud

Yeah, I have to apologize. I've been neglecting this journal a bit lately. On the bright side, work looks like it might be settling down for a little bit now.

I've kinda been delaying posting GSC. Honestly, I'm not real happy with how she progressed. She is decent in size, but she is 66days now and doesn't look near ready. There is not a lot of trichome production and they are still all clear/ cloudy. She also looks deficient in something, but I'm not sure what and there's no reason to try and fix it at this stage. This strain needs a TON of nitro for sure!!

I'll post more pics later. This is from yesterday, I've since removed all yellowing leaves. Well, most.

420-magazine-mobile1227831044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1419504978.jpg

420-magazine-mobile400873563.jpg

420-magazine-mobile879057189.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah - that looks awful. NOT! :rofl:

Well, to be fair, I never said awful. lol. Just that I wasn't really happy with the way it has turned out. Of course, it could very well be my fault. lol

So, after GSC finishes up I am going to close this one and start a new journal that I can just continuously update. Maybe I'll even just change the name to this one and keep it going. anyway..

Purple Piss will get fluxed out, probably in a 5 gal. And then I ordered some more autos from Fast Buds. So we will have Green Crack auto and Gorilla Glue auto joining the tent soon enough.

Purps on day 7 I think.

420-magazine-mobile1079091873.jpg

Can't wait for that Flux UD :thumb: the gsc is looking good. Placed an order yesterday and forgot to add the PE so that will have to be with the next order. :passitleft:

I am thoroughly impressed with PE. The smoke is incredible and very uplifting and energetic. I bike commute to and from work, so it makes for a great Bake & Bike time. :thumb:

Both GSC and Pineapple Xpress looks fantastic. Trichome production in GSC maybe is not as good as Xpress but still clearly above average. I mean you can't go wrong with such high rated THC content right? It looks f###### tasty man.

And bro, maybe not in your condition but for some people stealth is the primary factor in a grow. Maybe not all the people here know that there are countries that can sentence you for years in prison just for growing 2 plants. And in such places people try to hide their plants as well as possible.

This journal is a great guide for stealth focused growers. Such small plants with such dense buds. Plants themselves only consists of buds man. This means efficiency. After my autoflower Exodus Cheese grow, I think the most suitable method for me, as a stealth focused grower, is autoflowering plants with short height. I will try Sea of green for my next grow. I am almost sure that it will be the best grow for me. I only wish I could have seen this thread earlier because I harvested 2 grows containing 4 sativa plants in a 90x90x120 cabinet which a lot of people could easily spot in my apartment.

Btw I had to cut down my 3 weeks old plants. I mean for me stealth is everything. I hope no one will get forced to cut down their own plants cuz I couldn't do it myself and asked a friend to cut them down. It was a very sad moment :straightface:

Both GSC and Pineapple Xpress looks fantastic. Trichome production in GSC maybe is not as good as Xpress but still clearly above average. I mean you can't go wrong with such high rated THC content right? It looks f###### tasty man.

And bro, maybe not in your condition but for some people stealth is the primary factor in a grow. Maybe not all the people here know that there are countries that can sentence you for years in prison just for growing 2 plants. And in such places people try to hide their plants as well as possible.

This journal is a great guide for stealth focused growers. Such small plants with such dense buds. Plants themselves only consists of buds man. This means efficiency. After my autoflower Exodus Cheese grow, I think the most suitable method for me, as a stealth focused grower, is autoflowering plants with short height. I will try Sea of green for my next grow. I am almost sure that it will be the best grow for me. I only wish I could have seen this thread earlier because I harvested 2 grows containing 4 sativa plants in a 90x90x120 cabinet which a lot of people could easily spot in my apartment.

Btw I had to cut down my 3 weeks old plants. I mean for me stealth is everything. I hope no one will get forced to cut down their own plants cuz I couldn't do it myself and asked a friend to cut them down. It was a very sad moment :straightface:

I agree man. Stealth is key for a lot of people. I am in a non legal state and started my first grow under my stairs in a storage closet, so short plants were necessary and then the technique just kind of stuck with me.

.Train low sweet Cannabis.

Thanks for stopping by brother. I am hoping the GSC ripens up nice and still packs a punch. I checked trichomes again on Saturday and mostly clear and cloudy still.

420-magazine-mobile1301705495.jpg

420-magazine-mobile329720684.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1526624945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1748281257.jpg

On vacay for my 30th bDay until Wednesday. She will probably get another drink of water and then chop time over the coming weekend. :thumb:

Taking her time but looks damn tasty:thumb:

Thanks brother. She sure is taking her time...

Interested in both these strains and am also a stealther! Subbed

Welcome! Glad you could stop by. GSC is getting very close to harvest. Next up will be Purple Piss fluxed with a few different tent mates.

Wow that gsc looks great! If I was growing that I would have cut it down before it's prime! I had no idea the plant could look finished but under the scope is still far from done... I'll just add that to my list of things to buy.

Yeah, I was pretty determined that she was done, and then checked trichomes. I couldn't believe it. Lol.

I've been gone since early Sunday morning, so hopefully both girls are ok. Purple Piss got her first real drink of water and it's about a week earlier than I normally would water. And GSC has been drinking a lot, so let's just hope they are both still green when I return home tonight. Lol

My days get away from me so quickly. Sorry about the delay on this.

Update Day 74 : Girl Scout Cookies

This will be the last update on this girl before she is hung upside down to dry. I gotta say, she looks better than before, but I still think I missed a deficiency or lockout that made her miss her potential. She received her last watering today and I will chop her on Sunday. Her trichomes are still cloudy, with not a lot of amber, but she is starting to throw foxtails, and while I could care less about bag appearance, it also shows that she is being stressed. So I'd rather cut her a little earlier than risk something detrimental happening.

420-magazine-mobile2057841860.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1988098294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile674958586.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1928728677.jpg

Here is PurplePiss looking strong. This will continue on into the next journal that will just be an ongoing thing.

420-magazine-mobile927625493.jpg

And these will join in the tent soon. Green Crack is already germinating and has a taproot. It will go into soil tonight.

420-magazine-mobile447991075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile492583082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile141521239.jpg

Your gsc looks delicious! Your choice of strains is great. Excited to see that green crack grow out!

I was given a sample of that life cloning solution, when I used it I had 99% rate and not much yellowing of the leaves. I tried cloning twice after without it and got 0%. Looking forward to seeing you use these nutes

Thanks man! I'm excited to test smoke it and see its potency!!

I won't be using the Life solution for clones, but it will make an appearance later in the grow.

I've looked into a lot of different bottled nutrients and these guys really know what they are doing. In the next journal I will post tech sheets for the nutrients and additives I'll be using. I feel like this last grow I had issues that remained unaddressed (my fault). Those being Nitrogen uptake and Phosphate uptake. This line of nutrients specifically targets an increased absorption rate for both.

Back
Top Bottom