UltraDan Goes Auto - GSC - Pineapple Express - Indoor LED

Since we can upload now, here are the pics of GSC that I forgot to upload the other day.

420-magazine-mobile761576021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968168666.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1446867523.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1725562359.jpg

I'm figuring she's still has another 3 weeks or so.

:tokin:

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :bravo:

I was figuring between 65-70, so that's good. Hard to believe she still has 1/3 her flowering time left. Lol.

Fast Buds gives Pineapple Express a 54 day finish (hence the "express") and I'm thinking that might be a little early. Today is day 50, so she'd be chopped this weekend... I'll check trichomes again today and see where we are at.

wow dan nice grow I like ur setup. I am gonna try using the ffof on what I transplant my one female baby I got lol I got a couple autos going myself but am not as far along as u yet.

wow dan nice grow I like ur setup. I am gonna try using the ffof on what I transplant my one female baby I got lol I got a couple autos going myself but am not as far along as u yet.

Thanks xave! I just popped over to your journal and things are looking good on your end as well!!

Woah there looking awesome man! I will be growing these 2 strains my next grow and I will be definatly trying to simulate you're grow as much as I can!!

Woah there looking awesome man! I will be growing these 2 strains my next grow and I will be definatly trying to simulate you're grow as much as I can!!

Thanks Biggz. I've been very pleased with growing both of these strains out so far.

A little tip for ya. PE doesn't like a lot of nutrients and, as you can see in some of my updates, too much will cause it to burn pretty quickly. On the other hand, I've not been able to overfeed GSC and she is already showing a Nitrogen fade with a few weeks until harvest.

Trichome update coming in about an hour

Trichs!!

First one is GSC just for a quick check. She still has a ways to go. Most were showing clear with some cloudy mixed in.

420-magazine-mobile1673155067.jpg

And here we have Pineapple Express. She is showing only a few ambers right now, but almost all cloudy. I am figuring she might have about a week til chop. She will start getting flushed tonight with water and molasses

420-magazine-mobile1813427376.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1415328119.jpg

420-magazine-mobile454563618.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1500457645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile255049117.jpg

And this is why you should bud wash. Lol. Never know what's looming around.

420-magazine-mobile1185653898.jpg

I plan on to start using molasses in another week and a half or 2 I heard it helps make the buds fatter and I seen it has cal/mag in it

I'm not sure if it helps with bud development or not. I was taught that Cannabis benefits from the simple sugars and it increase the terpene profile. Not sure if it's true, but I'll keep doing it with hopes that it is.

I've used Sprite before with no ill effects and have seen growers use anything from grape soda to corn syrup mixed into waterings. Lol

PE received 3 gals of water tonight with 5ml of Grandmas Unsulphered Molasses per gal.

On another note, I've been dry for 3 days and it sucks. Won't have anything until this harvest is dried and cured. My 30th birthday is the 17th, so I'm really hoping it is at least testable by then. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom