Thirvnrob's Power Plant - TLO Soil In SIP Containers

Thirvnrob

Welcome everyone! All that are interested are invited to join this party. I have recently liberated myself from the bonds of synthetic indoor growing & adopted the TLO style. These girls have been above ground for several weeks but I've got lots of pics to share. But first...

Power Plant Feminized Seeds​

Power Plant seeds were bred in the Netherlands but originate from African (South African, to be exact) strains of marijuana. Power Plant can be found in just about every coffee shop in Amsterdam. It is a classic staple that, although it's not the number one seller with the enormous recognition and popularity of some strains, it still is a given that there will be Power Plant on the menu.

Plant type35% Indica 65% Sativa
THCUp to 20%
CBD2%
ClimateIndoors | Mediterranean
Plant sizeAverage
Flowers8 weeks
Yields15 to 18 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & SmellEarthy | Pineapple | Woody
EffectsEuphoric | Happy | Relaxed | Uplifted
Power Plant has medium to high CBD content, but it is perhaps most often enjoyed by recreational users. This is likely because it gives the user a feeling of happiness and joy, causing the user to become more social and talkative. Therefore, it works well for social gatherings, especially compared to some of the more relaxing strains.

I started these from seed - I soak my seeds for 24 - 48 hours & I drop them in Solo cups with FFHF as soon as they pop. I then coax as much root growth by using the targeted watering techniques to which I've posted links in my signature. My MO has been that once the seedlings can drain the saturated cup in 24 hours they get up-potted into 1 gallon fabric containers, then 5 & on occasion 7 gallon fabric pots. But Mr. Sippy da doo dah AKA @Buds Buddy posted an incredibly intriguing thread regarding the use of SIP containers & I was gut hooked.

I'm gonna tag as many as I can from memory. If you're interested please tag along.
@Buds Buddy @Emilya Green @Bill284 @Jon @Grand Daddy Black @StoneOtter @InTheShed @DonkeyDick @013 @garybo

More to come...

They broke ground November 6th, 7th & 8th, right to left.

IMG-2541.jpg

Up until the last picture, every thing occured in a tent inside my house. I've now moved the girls to the outbuilding which houses the flower room. Ultimately, my goal is to start & finish each Plant right here including drying & curing.
Here's my work space...

IMG-2713 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom