The typical unknowledged first time grower - what would be most efficent?

Lionskid

Hello growers
I've recently had a higher and higher interrest on the growing idea. Im Gonna make a long story short, I Met and old friend from my old School, and he was going Away for some time, but had a couple plants witch he couldnt leave alone. So he asked me to take Care of them, i Said yes of course, and Also explained to him that i had no Experience what so ever, and that wasnt an issue. He gave me some basic information on how to fertilize, Water and take Care of Them as good as i could.
Now approx a Month after i have read all across the web and watched countless youtube video guides. I feel like i have a pretty decent understanding of how to take Care of Them. - Although i do know that there is endless knowledge to master this art.

I havent started on anything, or bought anything.
These are my questions.
I have a huge space to grow, indoor. Although not a huge budget. I would like to grow in soil, with hps lighting. I have a budget on roughly 750 bucks. I would like to know what would be the most cost efficent setup, to maximize the finished product As quick as possible. I understand that you never know what you are going to yield, due to all the different factors in play. But an estimate. I have all the time in the World to take Care of Them. I have a year, and in that Year i would also like to know if its possible to aqquire a pound/monthly. Or atleast what and how to maximize the yield for most overall finished bud in a year. In addition to the 750bucks, i Will have 200 bucks every month for more equipment to my grow room.
Regards a huge noobie
Ps. My friends grow resulted in a 55 oz harvest, with 13 plants.

Also there is no heat in the Room, and i live in a colder climate, could the hps lamp heat up the room to High enough heat?? Is about 1-10c outside. The Room is insulated

Depends how many plants that you wanna grow. Personally I will never grow in soil again. Takes to long for the return. I respect those that grow well in soil though. It's not easy. Hydro is easy to me. Build you a four bucket rdwc. I built one last year. Look at scrogdawgs setup. Or you can see mine in last years journal. Iam currently only growing one plant so I am not using the recirculating dwc. I use general hydroponic nutrients. Let me know if you need more info.

Depends how many plants that you wanna grow. Personally I will never grow in soil again. Takes to long for the return. I respect those that grow well in soil though. It's not easy. Hydro is easy to me. Build you a four bucket rdwc. I built one last year. Look at scrogdawgs setup. Or you can see mine in last years journal. Iam currently only growing one plant so I am not using the recirculating dwc. I use general hydroponic nutrients. Let me know if you need more info.
I dont have a maximum or minimum of plants, i would just like to get approximately the highest yield with the relatevely low budget, so if thats 1 light with 4 plants or 2 lights with 10, Hydro, soil, just the possibility to achieve maximum yield - sorry for my lack english, its not my main language

Back
Top Bottom