The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

Male or Female?
Only 4th day of flip but i see sex organs on one of the Feminized seeds. too soon?
Screenshot_232.png
Screenshot_447.png
Screenshot_328.png

I sent Bonza seeds an email letting them know my concern and what they'd do if I confirm it's male. Here's there reply.
420-magazine-mobile632880016.jpg

I did bucket changes last night.
4 gallons tap water. Ppm 300
Micro 30ml
Gro 30ml
Bloom 30ml
Z7 2ml part 1. 2ml part 2
Ph 5.9
Ppm 1400-300=1100

Well got some better pics tonight. Really looks male to me. I see a stem with a ball? Really worried the other plant is going to get pollinated, this is what happened last year and people kept saying wait and see for sure if its male, yup it was male and it pollinated my female.
Cultivator, Scrog, what you all think bout these pics?
Screenshot_973.png
Screenshot_813.png
Screenshot_1021.png

I think male too. Better safe than sorry.

Yup it's cut. Pretty sure it hermied. I could see that ball on one side but the other looked like a calyx. Saved the tops to smoke in hard times. Kept the rest of the leaves in a box in case I ever make hash or something.
While I was at it I took the soil plant out and washed all the soil off and put in the hydro bucket. Figured it would be cool to see what happens. Especially since it's a test seed/plant anyways. The seed is from my Bubblegum Funk from last year.
Meanwhile not seeing sign of sex on the other plant. Willing to bet it's female. Short bushy, slow to show sex compared to its counterpart.

I was just thinking. I am just assuming it hermied because I bought a female seed. Who's to say it not just a male? I didn't actually see anything that looked female.
Is it possible to have a female seed turn completely male?
With that said what do you think Bonza should do in this case ?

I dont think so. DR Krippling only produces incredible bulk as feminzed so a reg seed couldnt have slipped in. As for fems being straight out males ive not seen or heard of it. Ive seen lots mutants and herms but not regular straight males. I tbink you would have got some flower on it if it was what it was sold to you as, although would have been seedy weedy.

Seedbanks usually wont do anything as there are variables outside of the breeder and sellers control that could have led to the seed herming. It would be impossible to prove it started its life out as the male or herm. So id say complain and if you are offered anything nust say thanks and take it.

Back
Top Bottom