THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

Hello Newbie. Love your set up.

I've got some Hash Bombs in soil about 3-4 weeks into flower. Love the way bombs grow. Mine are much smaller under 1 ft screens but still stars of my grow.

I'm making seeds too. Fortunately I was able to move males outside before they popped. Sorry to hear about yours. Any idea how much of your crop is seeded? With colas that size it doesn't look like much.

Great job so far, and major congrats making MOTM list as a newb!

I think I narrowly avoided a seeded crop. The few pollen sacs I found opened were at the edge furthest from the fan with the fan blowing away from the group. And thanks. I may be a newb but when I see someone asking a question I either have the answer to or am able to find the answer to I try to share that info. 1 of my forum buddies recommended me. I just love the atmosphere of this forum. The other forums seem to attract the jerks but this community of growers seem to have a genuine love for the plants and each other. Almost like a big diverse family.

20160922_200023.jpg
20160922_200030.jpg
20160922_200044.jpg
20160922_200102.jpg

Another week down. I think I am going to petition bomb seeds to rename the thc bomb strain to energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and going.

Hey newbiegrwer, I'm new to growing and I was wondering if you or anyone else here could give me some help on my grow? Like how long should I wait to flower based off of the current size of my plants? Any help would be appreciated, your grow looks really awesome too btw, I know I'm late to the show but here to stay now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

Plant #1 is dried and weighed. 6 ounces plus a small 1/8th. 171 grams to be exact. I bought a handheld version of the food saver vacuum sealer that pumps down reusable zip bags. That thing compressed and shaped up the buds quite nicely. They are in jars now for a short cure. Smoke report will be coming soon.

Bad news peeps. My ballast crapped out on me. I will get up in the room tomorrow afternoon and string up some cfls until I get a new ballast. Hopefully I can have my new ballast by Monday or Tuesday. I wish there was a grow shop I could run down the road and pick on up but it'll be amazon or ebay for me.

Back
Top Bottom