Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Nothing scary about her Stone!

She's a looker. :Rasta:

MOVIN ON UPDATE

Hey all, this purple Ghost Candy is looking so healthy! She's going slowly but not skipping meals! I can see the color green I like in her! Hope it lasts! Who knows when flip will be for this one? I don't! If I had to guess I'd go with at least a week. I'm starting to level the level canopy now. Moving her branches to the outer perimeter of the pot as time rolls on.

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy

BOO!
Amazingggggggg!

Highya SO,

She is a looker!! A lot of different shades of green, and they're all gorgeous! Colas are coming up all over! What a beautiful looking biomass!! Happy Smokin'

She does have good color you can see the shade where she is growing, and I have never lst before but the top looks like a job. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
LST is a lot of fun for me Keith. Every plant is different and there's so many ways to do it. Since I have trouble doing things repeatedly, changing up the way they go makes it fun!
Seedsman has got to use that plant on their website. It's a beaut!
She is!
Nothing scary about her Stone!

She's a looker. :Rasta:
Hehe, the scary thing is when to flip?
Amazingggggggg!
Almost time for the song!
Highya SO,

She is a looker!! A lot of different shades of green, and they're all gorgeous! Colas are coming up all over! What a beautiful looking biomass!! Happy Smokin'
I'm hoping to fill the tent! We'll see. Funny she's not using Cal/mag like the other tent. Every three days for this one, not daily. So far anyway.

IF TODAY IS TOMORROW, THEN YESTERDAY IS TODAY! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT UPDATE. IT'S FLIP CITY!

HO HO HERE WE GO GO! I set the light to 12/12 and DLI to 25! We are flipped out! This plant can go up as much as it wants! I hope! Today starts this @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy's flowering time! :thumb: I've seen some beautiful pictures of this cultivar blooming! Man it can really light up the pic! Let's hope for a nice violet one!

Today's the day!

Highya SO,

She's looking really vibrant and gorgeous! Raring to go! You have done well to get her looking so nice! Visions of sugar buds dancing in your head? Happy Smokin'

IF TODAY IS TOMORROW, THEN YESTERDAY IS TODAY! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT UPDATE. IT'S FLIP CITY!

HO HO HERE WE GO GO! I set the light to 12/12 and DLI to 25! We are flipped out! This plant can go up as much as it wants! I hope! Today starts this @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy's flowering time! :thumb: I've seen some beautiful pictures of this cultivar blooming! Man it can really light up the pic! Let's hope for a nice violet one!

Today's the day!

Tick, tick, tick....BOOM! 💣

Back
Top Bottom