Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Thank you for your kind words @StoneOtter and @InTheShed

You are lucky to of started later @InTheShed . That way you can see how much she stretches, which is a lot. The next time I grow PGC I will plan ahead for the amount of stretch she has. I do not know if you judge your plants by flowering time, but you may want to go with a shorter veg period than I did with 7 weeks. She grows fast and wild.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for your kind words @StoneOtter and @InTheShed

You are lucky to of started later @InTheShed . That way you can see how much she stretches, which is a lot. The next time I grow PGC I will plan ahead for the amount of stretch she has. I do not know if you judge your plants by flowering time, but you may want to go with a shorter veg period than I did with 7 weeks. She grows fast and wild.

Tok..
Flowering time isn't a concern but size definitely is since it's got to get carried through the door twice a day. I might be both topping and flipping much earlier than I usually do!

Thank you for stopping by @Ke0ncp

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy is so vibrant and and determined on using every inch of space available and still want more. This is a great strain and @SeedsMan did a fell of a job creating it, but a novice would need to understand the veg period and how much it will stretch during the first few weeks of flower to grow it well. Don't get me wrong, this plant will aloud anyone to grow it, but controlling it is another story.

When will you start and how long were you thinking about vegging her?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok.. :bong:

Thank you for stopping by @Ke0ncp

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy is so vibrant and and determined on using every inch of space available and still want more. This is a great strain and @SeedsMan did a fell of a job creating it, but a novice would need to understand the veg period and how much it will stretch during the first few weeks of flower to grow it well. Don't get me wrong, this plant will aloud anyone to grow it, but controlling it is another story.

When will you start and how long were you thinking about vegging her?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
I’m 7 days in today I think. My original plan was 8-9 weeks in veg. I’ve rewritten that to be 4 weeks in veg and the net going in on week 1 or 2 of flower, after a week of transition. From what I am seeing likely week 1 of flower.

I’m 7 days in today I think. My original plan was 8-9 weeks in veg. I’ve rewritten that to be 4 weeks in veg and the net going in on week 1 or 2 of flower, after a week of transition. From what I am seeing likely week 1 of flower.
I would recommend that you place the net in mid-veg. How big of a net are you talking about? I need to get over to your grow journal so I can follow and help if needed. I am very busy today so I will tag you tomorrow if I can.

While I have the time I will update the @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

Still fighting the stretch, but it should be just about over. I had to readjust my lights and super cropping a number of time to accommodate her stretch. Next time I will be ready for this beast, and do a better job of training her to control the stretch. Both my PGC's are very healthy plants which shows that @SeedsMan did a fantastic job on her genetics. Granted @Remo Nutrients and @ViparSpectra also played a roll to her health, but without good genetics she may of not of turned out so well.

The one in the 3x3 tent is just doing it's own thing. I started to qual-line this one but was not able to finish it due to outside circumstances, but I am happy the way she turned out anyways. She looks like she is going to have a lot of (DD) Donkey Dick cola's. I hope so.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

That’s one Monster of a Ghost!!!

I would recommend that you place the net in mid-veg. How big of a net are you talking about? I need to get over to your grow journal so I can follow and help if needed. I am very busy today so I will tag you tomorrow if I can.

4x4 net with 3” holes. 2 plants topped with a little lst.

Thanks for the recommendation!! It’s crazy how big some of these PGC are getting!!

While I have the time I will update the @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

Still fighting the stretch, but it should be just about over. I had to readjust my lights and super cropping a number of time to accommodate her stretch. Next time I will be ready for this beast, and do a better job of training her to control the stretch. Both my PGC's are very healthy plants which shows that @SeedsMan did a fantastic job on her genetics. Granted @Remo Nutrients and @ViparSpectra also played a roll to her health, but without good genetics she may of not of turned out so well.

The one in the 3x3 tent is just doing it's own thing. I started to qual-line this one but was not able to finish it due to outside circumstances, but I am happy the way she turned out anyways. She looks like she is going to have a lot of (DD) Donkey Dick cola's. I hope so.

That's all folk's.

There's an incredible amount of bud on those Ghosts! :woohoo:

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @Papa OG , @Ke0ncp , @InTheShed and @StoneOtter

If this @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy has the purple buds, it is going to be a beautiful plant. She has already started frosting up her leaves as of last week.

I have a few minutes before I pick up my wife from the hospital again.

As you can see this PGC has many bud site and she is just about finished with her stretch period. The bud sites are starting to develop into nice size cola's, which is what I want. She is currently being fed week 3 of @Remo Nutrients schedule with no signs of deficiency what so ever.

So you can see she has grown up enough to touch the two @ViparSpectra XS1500PRO in the tent. I had to modify the light hanger to get every inch of space that was available. Now she is free to do her thing.

That's all folk's.

Back
Top Bottom