SunPlusLED Q&A Forum

I also would love to show the community how your product can produce! Thinking of purchasing the P6! Any sponsored grows? Would love to show your priduct off!! With any of your lights would love to do a sponsored journal!! Check my journal out i have grown with great success! Hope to hear from you soon!!

I also would love to show the community how your product can produce! Thinking of purchasing the P6! Any sponsored grows? Would love to show your priduct off!! With any of your lights would love to do a sponsored journal!! Check my journal out i have grown with great success! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Pino my friend,

I appreciate your offer, unfortunately I am not sponsoring any grows at this time. I did my own grow with this lamp and it turned out great. (Here).

I will say I would love it if you did purchase a lamp and publish a grow journal.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks and Happy Growing!

T.

Jus read ur journal and your light did perform very well! Soon as i get my money in order i will be placing a order not sure which one but the Pioneer 6 is a eye catcher!! Great stuff really enjoyed your journal a lot of good info!! Thanks again!!

Looks like it might be a good choice for my 1st Auto grow. Still looking around.

logo12.png

Thanks for taking the time to view my journal. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to doing business with you.

T.

Jus read ur journal and your light did perform very well! Soon as i get my money in order i will be placing a order not sure which one but the Pioneer 6 is a eye catcher!! Great stuff really enjoyed your journal a lot of good info!! Thanks again!!

logo12.png

Thanks for taking the time to view my journal. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to doing business with you.

T.

What did you yield on that grow? Just curious but i did notice you didnt do any training looks like you jus let the plants grow naturally.

What did you yield on that grow? Just curious but i did notice you didnt do any training looks like you jus let the plants grow naturally.

Please post this question in the grow journal, I'll be happy to address it there.

Thanks

T.

Grow with the Sun

8/23/2017

FYI -
For everyone that's ordered in the last day or two there has been a slight delay in shipping due to Typhoon Hato.

Thanks for your understanding.

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun

8/24/2017

Heads Up - These are the last few days to get the SunPlus P6 for $499

As of September 2nd Retail Prices go into effect.

P6 $699

P4 $499

P2 $279

Being the Factory Rep does have some advantages.

I can offer you these services

*420 Members can receive a $50.00 discount on the P6 - Email Techman6669@gmail with code "Techman420"
* If you find any of these Lamp for a better price I will meet or beat their price.
* Competitive pricing on quantity purchases
* Customized labeling for re sellers.

and as always,

* Fast, Friendly, Customer Service.

Call me to discuss you needs

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

Grow with the Sun

8/25/2017

These are the last few days to get the SunPlus P6 for $499
That's under $1 per watt!!

P6 $699

P4 $499

P2 $279

*420 Members can receive a $50.00 discount on the P6 - Email Techman6669@gmail with code "Techman420"
* If you find any of these Lamp for a better price I will meet or beat their price.
Customized labeling for re sellers.

and as always,

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Get to Know SunPlusLED

We are a professional large-scale manufacturer focused on designing and producing high performance Cree & Osram diodes LED grow lights from 100 watts to 1000 watts. O
ur products are exported to America, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Australia and 20 other countries and regions.

What do you expect from a LED Grow Light manufacturer?

1) Great Performance/Quality Bud
2) High Quality Parts, no led burnouts, no fan replacements
3) The Right Spectrum - We have a proven Sunlight Spectrum
4) Longevity +3yrs of service life
5) Low Price
SunPlusLED's meet all these requirements.

Contact me for more information

Happy Growing!

Techman
Cree and osram? The website says epistar and cree, just like the perfect sun.. why is there no price on the website?
Let me throw this out there. On April 20th 2017 (420) We sold the P6 for $420 delivered. (US only) Yup, Wow.

If I can get 10-15 commitments I'll see if they will let me do it again as a 420 Magazine Special.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun

8/29/2017

Heads Up - These are the last few days to get the SunPlus P6 for $499

*That's under $1 per watt!!

P6 $699

P4 $499

P2 $279

and as always,

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

8/30/2017

Heads Up - These are the last two days to buy the SunPlus P6 for $499

*That's under $1 per watt!!

P6 $699

P4 $499

P2 $279

420 Members can receive a $50.00 discount on the P6 - Email Techman6669@gmail with code "Techman420"

and as always,

Call me to discuss your needs

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

8/30/2017

Heads Up - Introductory Pricing Ends in two days

Last Chance to buy the SunPlus P6 for $499

650w COB LED
under $1 per watt!!

P6 $699

P4 $499

P2 $279

420 Members can receive a $50.00 discount on the P6 - Email Techman6669@gmail with code "Techman420"

and as always,

Call me to discuss your needs

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

Introductory Pricing Ends tomorrow Sep 1st 2017

Buy the SunPlus Pioneer P6 COB LED w/Timer

<Click Here> to Purchase Now.

PIONEER-6-LED.jpg

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

sunplusUSA.com

<Click Here>for info on the SunPlus Pioneer P6 COB LED w/Timer

<Click Here> to Purchase the SunPlus Pioneer P6 COB LED w/Timer ($619.00)

PIONEER-6-LED.jpg

Happy Growing

T.

Back
Top Bottom