SonicBloom

Brett2theMax

Any one here ever use it? I think I might buy it next grow and give it a shot. The price really isnt that bad to me considering the possabilities of it. I read about it in the Cannabible2 and checked it out online and it seems solid to me. When they used it in farm applacations the results were rediculous. Doubling grape harvests, blueberries the size of nickles, strawburrie yealds increased by %300, hot peppers matured 30days sooner and produced twice as many, black walnut tree growth is accelerated by %300 and they said it produced a Purple Passion plant over 600Feet tall a Guinness Book record. Check it out, it sounds awsome and I would love to give it a shot next time around.

LOL, I hope the shit workes, and for around 100bux after shiping I think it will be a good investment for my setup.

No one else is interested in this?

get that joint... let us know how good it works... if it really works i'm getting me some!!

I hope its as good as it sounds, an increase in production and quality from and 80 dollar investment is prime.

I use a whole bunch of additives. I havnt used that one tho. I have got buds aslong as my forarm fatter too. maybe because my arms are skinny

Back
Top Bottom