Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Yesterday my plants got 12 hours dark from 9am to 9pm and woke up under my Led light at a 21 inch distance. They also had the first feed I gave them and were looking fine this morning at lights out. At that time they were sprayed with a neem oil mix because mites have been in my flower space and there is one berry bomb plant Im still finshing up being eaten by them.
daves_01522.JPG

daves_00548.JPG

Good pictures everyone, some great competition here. Glad I joined!

I got to get some pictures up asap, im slackin...No Time!!
Although I always find time to :rollit:

Yesterday my plants got 12 hours dark from 9am to 9pm and woke up under my Led light at a 21 inch distance. They also had the first feed I gave them and were looking fine this morning at lights out. At that time they were sprayed with a neem oil mix because mites have been in my flower space and there is one berry bomb plant Im still finshing up being eaten by them.
daves_01522.JPG

daves_00548.JPG
12/12 in the honest to gosh solo cup looking cups? Sorry, man, but I always have to run to catch up. Just a little too lazy to read what I should...first feed and 12/12? hmm, hmm. I see you have a nice tall girl sharing the space. Gotta complement you on that, for real! Looks like she is right on schedule, sucking up her nitrogen in accordance to her bud.

Ooops, I'm supposed to be tickling the chins of your lil solo chicks. I get so side tracked.
:cheer::love::bravo:
Marion

This is new and wierd to me erieflwr on growing in solo cups. I dont normally feed this young but I want to be close to the plants this crew will grow here if possible lol.
I thought you were part of the crew:hmmmm:
out of those 4 reg seed plants I hope to get some or at least a female and get 14g a plant :rofl:
that tall girl finishing is a berry bomb plant that is doing really good for the care given and the mites shes providing food and shelter for now at 73 days flowering :thanks: :peace:

I took peytons advice,lmfao

I didnt make the cut,so I ate them.next time im dropping beans,and cutting clones,I put all of my eggs in one basket,didnt work out

Back
Top Bottom