Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

Here are my 2. Still no sign of sex from the Afghan regs. Come to think of it, I haven't checked that close. Started about a week before the contest was announced (under 12/12 since). They are way under lit, bone dry every morning, and do multiple high degree of diffuculty dives off their platforms daily. Good luck peeps!

image35974.jpg

holy shit! :thedoubletake: and i thought mine was big lol

Lol... They aren't real "nice" plants. That's what happens when they are under lit. Heck, they may even be "he's". Here one is on the high dive platform. I really like this competition. I foresee epic failure in my future and I'm completely ok with that! Thanks for the chuckle!

image35985.jpg

Why are you too late? I'm pretty sure the grand prize is an "attaboy/attagirl". Drop a seed!

Yes, even though the contest rules say it was supposed to start today- my Thai Stick will take about 18 weeks to mature, if it lives, by which time everyone else will have harvested theirs and forgotten all about this contest anyway. Sprout one up just for kicks. :thumb:

Yes, even though the contest rules say it was supposed to start today- my Thai Stick will take about 18 weeks to mature, if it lives, by which time everyone else will have harvested theirs and forgotten all about this contest anyway. Sprout one up just for kicks. :thumb:

yep. i just see it as a fun way to push through some extras. if it ends up 1/10 as good as A-Train's i'll be a winner in my book lol. this did instigate something new in my normal procedures though. i've never trained while still in the cup so i bent a couple of white widow as an experiment. probably going to be a few more various victims too :) better than throwing them out lol.

Im totally jealous of you guys and gals! You can get them to grow all nice straight away into flower and i cant get the damn things to grow right normally. Lol. Ill be watching and see if i can learn a thing or two

most of my craziness is unseen :laughtwo: after a while chaos becomes normal. that way it's even better when something goes right :)

That DWC setup is cool as hell brother

It actually working better than I was anticipating! Biggest issue I'm having is measuring nutrients and ph. 12 drops grow, 10 drops micro, 4 drops bloom, a couple drops call mag and it's 1000ppm! 1 drop of ph down shifts the ph by .2 to .3 it's a pain.

It actually working better than I was anticipating! Biggest issue I'm having is measuring nutrients and ph. 12 drops grow, 10 drops micro, 4 drops bloom, a couple drops call mag and it's 1000ppm! 1 drop of ph down shifts the ph by .2 to .3 it's a pain.
I was going to mix up a litre or gallon jug with nutes and just top up as needed :)
I may still have one clone that might pull through, may not be in the comp anymore but if she lives i will still run the mini dwc, looks so fun hehe

Back
Top Bottom