Secret Closet - Cardboard Box - CFL - Grow

TheGerm

So this will be my first grow ever attempted, im not sure the strain of the seeds but my buddy gave me them. I will be doing a secret closet stealth grow. Here's a list of materials.

Lighting
- 1 42 Watt CFL
- 1 13 Watt CFL

Soil
- Miracle Gro Natures care organic potting mix (with water conserve)

Grow box
- 2 cardboard boxes from walmart

Nutrients
- Miracle Gro water soluble all purpose plant food
IMG_033844.JPG

I made a stealth grow box with 2 cardboard boxes stacked on top of eachother and secured with duct tape. I then used hot clue to seal every crack inside the enclosure.
IMG_032737.JPG

I germinated my seeds for about 3 days and then i put them inside small clear plastic solo cups with my soil.
IMG_033940.JPG
IMG_034048.JPG

Im using a homade carbon filter that cost me about 12 bucks to make.
IMG_034143.JPG

I cut a large opening in the front of the box for easy access and I used clear plastic to cover the hole and magnets to hold the plastic close to the box.
IMG_034243.JPG

When I planted the seeds I mixed a pinch of the nutrients into a small cup of water and poured about a quarter of the mixture into the newly planted seeds.

I will be adding about 6 more lights to the whole enclosure a mixture of Led's and CFL's, this is my first grow and Im not sure what to expect please don't harass me.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom