Satori , Northern Lights , Big Bang

Jiffy palets ...works best ! Dont like rock wool cubes , jiffy are better !
^^
Agreed i always have less success with rockwool

I now add vermiculite to the bottom of my clone tray, till half of the jiffy pellets are covered! root explode in to it and also keeps the jiffy moist.

I'm not a hydro guy, but I thought you couldn't use Jiffy pellets in hydro because the peat will throw the PH off.

I've given friends clones that grow using hydro and they have know issues with pH, the roots take up most of the pellet when fully rooted

Don't be fooled by the clay pellets on top of the soil, its just there to act like a mulch. Thats what i use them for when growing in soil anyway...

TBD

Yea , I had problems with sativas finish time aswell ... Look at this one ... El Ninho, CFL summer grow

Arjans Haze #1 .... It was hard to guess when she's will be ready ...
IMG_10965.jpg

Here are my previus journals for all of you that didnt see them yet ...
El Ninho, CFL summer grow
Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow page 17 is nice :)
Super Silver Haze-Lemon Skunk Indoor grow
Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

Yea , I had problems with sativas finish time aswell ... Look at this one ... El Ninho, CFL summer grow

Arjans Haze #1 .... It was hard to guess when she's will be ready ...
IMG_10965.jpg

Here are my previus journals for all of you that didnt see them yet ...
El Ninho, CFL summer grow
Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow page 17 is nice :)
Super Silver Haze-Lemon Skunk Indoor grow
Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

I've had problems with sativas that take long and was advised by an experience grow i trust, that i should use a light cycle of 13/11 or 14/10 to speed up the ripening. I used 14/10 that time and got good results, i switched to 14/10 two weeks before harvesting them!

I like to do it every time for last two or three weeks of flowering ...
7. week - 12.30h of light 11.30 night
8.week - 13h - 11 h
9.week - 13.30-10.30
10.week - 14-10

That's becoming my rootine , Im noticing bigger yld.'s since im using this method .

Edit :
You are cuting your light time ;) ... Oh ...my bad man ...

I just cant find that video guide ... It was filmed at THC labs ...and the guy with glasses talked about super croping and light shedule in last few weeks (he was arrested few times in canada , he has huge grows , maybe you know ...) . I cant find it now , but when I run in to it ...I'll post it here .

Back
Top Bottom