Sativa Clones Straight to Flower CFL & LST Grow

thank you b.real. I'll swing over soon as I have time, I just want to apologize in advance for not being more proactive on your journal. I find it rather difficult keeping up with all the journals, I've never used any social media outlets including Facebook, Also a first posting in a forum or blog, but I couldn't resist this awesome site. I'm trying though :) That sweet smell wasnt there before, its really nice.

Kali Mist Clone - Flower Day 31 ....... Total Days - 44 07-31-13

IMG_57431.JPG
IMG_5744.JPG
IMG_57502.JPG
IMG_5752.JPG
IMG_57532.JPG
IMG_57542.JPG
IMG_57591.JPG

Looking great, Crimson. Just finally began tying my girls down. Your's looking great.:thumb:

I decided to change nutes, my Scrog girls were showing magnesium deficiencies due to lack of Magnesium and calcium in the miracle grow formula. Next watering period I will flush her with 5 gallons of water 2x the pot size and fertilize after the flush with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Maxibloom I'll use a half gallon of this solution

aside from that shes swelling slower now

MaxiBloom

IMG_57782.JPG
IMG_57772.JPG
IMG_57763.JPG

looking bomb! great color. these plants should be great. shame they take so long to flower :Namaste:

Thanks b.real. I know, takes forever, I'm a light smoker so this will hold me over till the next plant finishes... I hope lol. I think her quality and taste of smoke is going to be better than the scrog smoke. but the yield is probably gonna be pretty low.

The only stress shes undergone is some heat stress and fungus gnats. This Morning Her leaf tips were burnt from feeding 1teaspoon of Maxibloom per gallon. I used a half gallon yesterday morning.

I've read sativas dont like much nutes in flower, I wonder how true this is. I think Most of the journals on 420 magazine are indica dominant strains, so when I test peoples methods that work for them, I'm not sure if they'll work for me. one example is GLR light schedule, I'm thinking about ditching it for 13/11

I got a lot of trial and error to test with nutes. My other clones at day 32 have minor nute burn from that feed schedule as well.

I've been noticing that my skinny girl doesn't like a whole lot of fert. She's always thirsty, though.

Back
Top Bottom