Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

⭐⭐⭐️Hi GrowStars⭐⭐⭐

⭐🌼🧡Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day🧡🌼⭐

I’m just gonna drop and run. I’ve literally been awake for 36 hours and I’m faaaked mate!

Shes starting to slowly claw back… thank fuck! Lolling! Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5137.jpeg

Xo
Looks like she found her legs! 🤘🤘🤘 Looking great chica! 🤩

:passitleft:

Quick update on Valerie & Jolene...

We're moving along well now; both have adapted well to the bigger light and available space in the flower room.

They're the 2 chubby one's in the middle...
1000003319.jpg

Been hesitant to post a bunch about these ladies because I wanted to stay on schedule with @Trala
The canna gods threw me a curveball and I had to shift mine into flower earlier than expected. 🙃
We'll definitely be doing a redemption journal...

Anywhooo... here's muh heifers:

Jolene the quad:
1000003316.jpg

She's healthy as fuck; nice thick stems with solid branching. Not starting to stretch yet. She's only a week or so into flower. Definitely growing out, more than up right now. She's packing on that winter weight lol 😆

Valerie is a bit different.... she's the "big sister" of these 2. Main stem is the size of my thumb, with branches as wide as my pinky. 💪💪💪 I suspect she was born to be a power-lifter. LoL
1000003315.jpg

I expect a small stretch from each over the next week, but neither are aggressive upward; both seem to be more focused on getting "thick like a bowl o oatmeal" 😉

Hope everyone is living their best life 🤙
Stay MotaVated
:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!
Just keep doing what you've been doing, T.- she's gettin' there!💚

Damn, Preston- all those girls look good...but I love them chubby ones!

Update on Jolene & Valerie...

Today is day 49 from sprout... been in the flower room for the last 12 days.

Jolene is the quadline, Valerie has been topped a few times over.

They're getting super thick, starting to stretch a bit. Expecting to see pistils within the next couple days.

They're gonna finish out in their 3 gal pots... hope I can keep up with their drinking habits. LoL

All is good in the hood... for now. LoL
:snowboating:

Update on Jolene & Valerie...

Today is day 49 from sprout... been in the flower room for the last 12 days.

Jolene is the quadline, Valerie has been topped a few times over.

They're getting super thick, starting to stretch a bit. Expecting to see pistils within the next couple days.

They're gonna finish out in their 3 gal pots... hope I can keep up with their drinking habits. LoL

All is good in the hood... for now. LoL
O. M. G!

They are amazing! When we grow again you’re defs gonna need to give me a 4 week head start! Mine are still a good month off flipping!

I know "pretty" doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things....
...but man, those girls are beautiful, Preston👍
That flooring goes really good with weed, too...or, the weed looks really good on that flooring..one or the other...or both...💚

Sorry for the delayed responses today... I played hooky from work today and took my youngest son to the Six Flags theme park down in San Antonio.
Just getting back to the house now...

Those are some fine looking Purple Ghost Candys!
Thanks Stone! They've been a great group so far. Very well behaved.
O. M. G!

They are amazing! When we grow again you’re defs gonna need to give me a 4 week head start! Mine are still a good month off flipping!
Appreciate ya Tra! :passitleft:
Sorry my timeline got so jacked up with this run. We'll do it again, for sure. I'll follow your lead on the next one.

Preston your plant is beautiful all that in a 3 gal. pot. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Always great to hear from ya Keith!
I'm definitely a fan of running my plants in smaller pots. I feel it gives me much more control over them in coco. Definitely more labor intensive as they need feeding everyday, but allows me to adjust quickly if I ever see an issue.

I know "pretty" doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things....
...but man, those girls are beautiful, Preston👍
That flooring goes really good with weed, too...or, the weed looks really good on that flooring..one or the other...or both...💚
Thanks you Carcass! Always appreciate hearing a compliment from such a phenomenal grower.

Sending positive vibes from TX y'all!

Back
Top Bottom