s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

re: s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

kill 2 birds with one stone- chuck a still or brew kit in with your ladies.. grow your ladies, brew some nice dark ales- creating co2 at the same time! with the added benefit of enjoying a nice cold beer whilst checking your ladies in the hot summer days!!!- or ginger beer for ex-drinkers ;]

Thanks my BFAM, seaweed is a must but is it the same as liquid kelp? I took the 50 pint kenmore dehumidifier apart and can't find anything loose or apart, doesn't show any signs of oil leakage so I'm not sure whats wrong with it other than it aint working lol.

Hey there buck and mcloadie. Alkhemist I am brweing another round of compost tea, gave them some yesterday and am hoping to see some results tomorrow when I get back up there. Would be too cool to have some internet and a growbot type setup or even just web cams pointing at some meters

If you've never had the chance to partake in or grow LA confidential before your in for a treat. Especially if your an indica fan like me being as its 100%. Just finished a harvest with this strain actually few weeks ago had 2 of them just like you running a 6 plant 3 different strain perpetual harvest. Working on just the perfect cure now and its deffinately good before sleep meds highly recommend for insomnia.

Thanks for the info Stoner, I most def. like the indica for night time use or on rainy days, movie or music enjoyment but for the most part I am into the Sativas and hybrids. The LA Conf. were promos and are mainly for a patient I have, shes terminal and is requesting some couch lock type meds. I hope they will do the trick. Last year I drove 1400 miles in 36 hours to and from Harborside in Oaktown and came back with like 13 strains. Quick Story long, it was a mistake and very hard to manage. This year I will run less than 13 cause the outdoor season is on it's way. For indoors only I dont want more than 4. +Reps bro

A lot of people like to rush and blow through strains like the wind. Honestly ive found what I like and stick to it. Been running the same 7 strains for a looong time now. Theres always a purple wreck, purple og#18 (purple wreck x og kush 18), skywalker og, white widow, blue dream, la confidential ;], and a very very very rare strain that as of right now the only person I personally know has it is me, which is herijuana ive been cloning forever years now, old strain from motarebel before they went under, and its deffinately legendary.

Thanks my BFAM, seaweed is a must but is it the same as liquid kelp? I took the 50 pint kenmore dehumidifier apart and can't find anything loose or apart, doesn't show any signs of oil leakage so I'm not sure whats wrong with it other than it aint working lol.

Hey there buck and mcloadie. Alkhemist I am brweing another round of compost tea, gave them some yesterday and am hoping to see some results tomorrow when I get back up there. Would be too cool to have some internet and a growbot type setup or even just web cams pointing at some meters

I have kelp tea brewin myself bro. 1 tbsp in the bottom of a pantyhose leg, in my bubblin bucket of 75 degree water ( 2 gal ). I only let it brew for 24hrs and apply it then ( it will stink ). Kelp is known for micronutrients and I apply it as a maintenance issue. I apply it only once in veg, early on.

Gr8t info McLoadie, hey Stoner not sure if B.I.D. is still working with herijuana but he had some bomb flowers from it, not sure if it was a hybrid version or straight herijuana but yeah its legit. McLoadie didn't reply before cause I forgot (sorry) the new growth is real light colored green compared to the darker green below. Went thru tons of snow this morning to get to my show but was good thing I did cause 48 hours later there was alot that needed my attention. Cujo was pretty hungry figured thats why he was trying to eat the chain? I'll get some pics up later tonight after some rest, the sciatica is all flared up. The ladies sure exploded after the last watering with the compost tea. They love that Shit lol, literally

Sorry to hear about the back issues , have been there and my lady is going through it right now, the Herijuana is suppose to be bomb , I have a cross called heribei x extrema = herijauana x Ierdbei f3 x Herijuana XChemD looks to be male have more seeds but may breed this male with either Madshack , TNR or the Platinum Purple Kush if one is a female. Look forward to some picks , Heal the back buddy
Peace OG.

Here is what I had to deal with to take care of the plants, no complaints as I love 4Wheeling, 17+ miles one way. We got blasted with 4 inches of snow or more.
DSCN87471.JPG
DSCN8745.JPG

A OG Kush clone that finally got some roots, gave it some goodies from BPN, it's corey's "Root Magic"
DSCN8748.JPG

The two LA Confidential, one seed was like three times the size of the other. Both were promos
DSCN87441.JPG
DSCN8756.JPG

This pic is of the bigger one.
DSCN8757.JPG

A pic of the clones veg'n
DSCN8751.JPG
DSCN8752.JPG

A week after transplanting one of "The Purps" aka Mendo Purps, she loves the AirPots and the Compost Tea, she also got Root Magic and it shows
DSCN8749.JPG

The other Purps that got transplanted
DSCN8743.JPG

So those are my updated pics from Today 2/24/13. There will be some decent modifications/upgrades this coming week. Normally I wouldn't think of showing any room or grow that needs this amount of improvement but I am hoping that some newbies will be able to learn from my triumphs as well as mistakes. Didn't get a pic of the flower lab but its starting to stink and the ladies are getting lots of white hairs. See all you guys and gals asap. Tomorrow will be another all nighter. Almost forgot that the single seed "Dr. Grinspoon" popped it's tap root out and is in coco and the NL#5 X Haze is in paper and awaiting a tail. That seed was purchased for like 32 per. I am hoping she doesn't let me down. I remember trying the NL5xHaze years ago and it was by far some high quality medicine. I am hoping to keep her around for a good spell. The reason I am starting so many seeds lately is I am getting some genetics ready for the upcoming Spring/Summer outdoor season. The Dr Grinspoon says 90-100 days and if I don't get her all ready to go out by July 1st and if she dont start flowering right away I won't have enough days in the season to finish her off right

Gr8t info McLoadie, hey Stoner not sure if B.I.D. is still working with herijuana but he had some bomb flowers from it, not sure if it was a hybrid version or straight herijuana but yeah its legit. McLoadie didn't reply before cause I forgot (sorry) the new growth is real light colored green compared to the darker green below. Went thru tons of snow this morning to get to my show but was good thing I did cause 48 hours later there was alot that needed my attention. Cujo was pretty hungry figured thats why he was trying to eat the chain? I'll get some pics up later tonight after some rest, the sciatica is all flared up. The ladies sure exploded after the last watering with the compost tea. They love that Shit lol, literally
Most likely a cross, like I said ive been cloning this plant for years and years. true herijuana is "killer new haven strain x Petrolia headstash" there is 3 different phenos, all true grade a medicine. Anyone who claims to have this growing either has been cloning like I have for a very long time or has seeds from before they shut down. Sucks they went under too because they had some damn good strains. The only breeder I know of carrying these genetics is CH9 with their herijuana jack 33, which I have yet to try but something tells me its not official, for if it was and they had these genetics they would be pushing the pure herijuana gene not a lame cross.

Just took a peek at he NL5XHaze and its getting ready to get a new home tonight or in the morning. I haven't ever paid as much for one seed as I have for this one. I am getting some PVC fittings to build a tray stand for the 4x8 foot flood table, once its up and the T5's are hung right it will sure make things ALOT easier to work with, cant wait. The snow wont quit, its close to 4pm and its just above 20 degrees F. Tonight/tomorrow morn. is going to be brutal. The propane tank is under 10%, it's always something

excuse my laziness and failure to read back lol but what breeder is your nl5 x haze from. Gotta big one of the big names, couldn't see myself paying that much for a seed, would have went with 3 different cheaper strains and had triple the goodness. Never paying more than 10 for a seed again unless something super serious comes out, damn near gave my wife a heart attack when I was collecting all my favorite DNA/Reserva Privada strains.

Sensi Seeds, I also love the reserva privada seeds. My OG is from Res. Priv. I didn't want to pay that much for one seed but had a request by one of my patients for that exact strain so for me it was a necessity. If all goes well and she ends up viable I will more than get my moneys worth. I haven't smoked the strain in a long time but it was always one of my favorites. Does anybody out there have any access to Morning Star? I used to get it in San Fran. years ago and its always been my alltime fav. hands down. I read somewhere can't remember but I think it was a cross of Leda Uno and Sensi Star? Anyone know more about it than I? I have some Critical Sensi Star, wonder how close it would be if I hit it with Leda Uno pollen?
See Yall soon, stay warm and safe

"Bag seed from a Grateful Dead show (Chem Dawg)" that's from the herbies site. I have every variety of reservas OG..skywalker, purple18, 18...the original, couple different crosses still in seed form. Have DNAs kushberry, would like to try their holy grail kush, and the regular og. Whats at the back of my mind is if reservas og and Dnas are the same thing being as reserva privada is an offshoot of DNA.

You learn something new everyday. Anyway ill be watching this through to harvest you seem to know what your doing well time for some pics of them girls in all swelled up in flowering ;]

I used to think I knew a lot. I have since humbled myself and try to learn, listen and look at what others are doing and now I act as if this is my first grow instead of thinking I know everything. Growing outdoors with just water and fish emulsion aint shit lol I mean its growing and its lgit but it aint indoors. I did a few years of indoors but wasnt able to get ahold of much equipment and never did stuff right. I hope to learn alot this year by getting my hands dirty and I really hope I am able to help others along the way.

Back
Top Bottom