Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

hey guys is it looking that the flowering have started? there is alot more white pistils from all around

today is exactly 2 weeks after i changed the light cycle

That's looking like it's starting to flower to me, although I'm still on my L plates in terms of growing 😂

But yeah it's showing the same flowering signs as my apple betty and Im day 16 in flower just a couple days in front, looks like we'll be enjoying good smoke around the same time 😁😁👍👍👌👌👌

That's my apple betty and grandmommy purple at 16 days Into flower

IMG_20240331_130826.jpg

IMG_20240331_134904.jpg

IMG_20240331_134926.jpg

That's looking like it's starting to flower to me, although I'm still on my L plates in terms of growing 😂

But yeah it's showing the same flowering signs as my apple betty and Im day 16 in flower just a couple days in front, looks like we'll be enjoying good smoke around the same time 😁😁👍👍👌👌👌

IMG_20240331_130826.jpg

IMG_20240331_134904.jpg

IMG_20240331_134926.jpg
Nice looking plants! Love those thin ass sativa leaves!

Yes my friend, you are flowering. Those little cotton ball looking things are your buds.
Once you see budlets don’t worry anymore about pistils. You’re there.

IMG_20240331_130826.jpg

IMG_20240331_134904.jpg

IMG_20240331_134926.jpg
if the timing is right with my sort saying 7-8 weeks of flowering 2 has passed it will be rdy just for my birthday 21 may heh ^_^ sadly not smokable but still hope she will be rdy by then the two autos in the tent will be rdy at the same time they are almost 4 weeks old now will be good if all 3 end nearly the same time

if the timing is right with my sort saying 7-8 weeks of flowering 2 has passed it will be rdy just for my birthday 21 may heh ^_^ sadly not smokable but still hope she will be rdy by then the two autos in the tent will be rdy at the same time they are almost 4 weeks old now will be good if all 3 end nearly the same time

That sounds like a perfect timing, can't wait to see how they turn out👌👌😁😁

this plant should be alot ahead if it didnt have so many problems at start wich make him not grow more then two weeks its born 3rd january almost 4 months old now how many days is your beauty?

She was Born on the 26th January, even tho I knew she was a girl I still wanted to do a gender reveal party when I put her to flower but the missus didn't seem to care all that much 😂😂 imagine popping a balloon to reveal the gender and seeing blue imagine the tears 😱😱😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯

She was Born on the 26th January, even tho I knew she was a girl I still wanted to do a gender reveal party when I put her to flower but the missus didn't seem to care all that much 😂😂 imagine popping a balloon to reveal the gender and seeing blue imagine the tears 😱😱😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯
sry for my bad english mate my words sometime misslead people she is deffinitly femaly no doubt from the start its a special Kush Feminized seed from Royal Queen shop. its just this plant had some problems it was in coco mix got sick before that on the seedling stage i forgot to remove the Net from the peat pellet and the root didnt puncture at all and it stayed 2/3 santimeters long for over 10 days before i take it out of the coco mix and realize that no water goes down there and i fixed it somehow but after that got salt build from the coco got sick almost all leaves except the top two remained alive but look at her now ^_^ my 100x100 tent is full... little space left

autos are growing well too i think in next feeds im gonna start watering from the reservoar i believe they are big enough to have roots down there they are big as the pot so i think it will going to work.
Should work great. Are they soil or coco?

hey guys i need some help and recommends for an ac unit i need to get one for the grow room been watching a window ac ones called midea 5000 btu but i cant find any in Eu... can u pls recommend me on what to search im lost in that there is so many and so many useless ones...
That’s what I use. Window AC units shooting into the flap rectangular screened holes in the bottom of the tent.

Back
Top Bottom