Queen's Royal Green Garden

Just checking in before bed....Thanks WB, I am so hoping they will too..I am already ready to go to the next grow..lol

Right On Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course.
glad to hear you are getting out and it is helping you feel better. do you have those Sketcher combat boots?:)
anywise so glad to hear about the girls are going to return some of that love you have givin to them. I'm excited now to see the voodoo you do so well.
good weed to you sweetheart!:circle-of-love:

What will your next grow be, Queen? Haha, I still haven't gotten any good seeds yet. My next grow will be cuttings from the same ol boring bag seed plants that I started with 5 grows ago. I'll get some good seeds someday. Mine right now are so close to harvest and I have to leave town for a few days, so going to try and set up a drip watering system to keep them until I get back. I'm more worried about the 3 young cuttings for the next grow.
Wishin you the best
M

Right On Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course.
glad to hear you are getting out and it is helping you feel better. do you have those Sketcher combat boots?:)
anywise so glad to hear about the girls are going to return some of that love you have givin to them. I'm excited now to see the voodoo you do so well. good weed to you sweetheart!:circle-of-love:

Yeah, it really seemed to have raised my spirit and well being..And what you talking about combat boots? In the summer heavens no, I don't want my feet stinking. I can't even wear my sneakers long so I been showing my pretty toes in some flip flops. No voodoo though I am wondering why I didn't think of that....But my witch's cabinet needs stocking and I have to make another altar..

What will your next grow be, Queen? Haha, I still haven't gotten any good seeds yet. My next grow will be cuttings from the same ol boring bag seed plants that I started with 5 grows ago. I'll get some good seeds someday. Mine right now are so close to harvest and I have to leave town for a few days, so going to try and set up a drip watering system to keep them until I get back. I'm more worried about the 3 young cuttings for the next grow.

Hey Tejas, Good to see you, my friend..Had to laugh when you asked me what am I going to grow..You must not have read this journal from the beginning, nothing went according to plan..So I am not going to say for sure what I will be growing as far as fem seeds, I would like to get another fcj or blue mystic or another Skunk #1 or another lost coast og since the one I had never made it from seed. But I will be incorporating more bag seeds into my grow, I have a mess of them, I might as well use them. I think you and Sinful are the only ones I know of that grows strictly bag seed. I think it's great that you are on the 5th generation of one bag seed. I hope your babies remain safe while you're gone.

hey if you make a voodoo doll of me I only like getting poked in certain places:)
I Hope you Have a Great Weedend Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course:circle-of-love:

QTL

That last plant is going to be a monster!!! :lot-o-toke:

QTL
That last plant is going to be a monster!!! :lot-o-toke:

You're talking about the fcj!!!! I hope so been trying to guesstimate what I may get from her!!! I think they're all gonna be nice. Hopefully it will keep me in smoke for a little while, wishful thinking, I know...

hey if you make a voodoo doll of me I only like getting poked in certain places I Hope you Have a Great Weedend Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course

If you get that tingling sensation in your lower regions go jump Mrs. Fishy right away!!!!

:)

Not much to report, gave the ladies some water and a little calmag. Maybe next feeding I will give them some molasses. I was noticing that I really didn't get too much stretch out of them..They will be in flower for a month on the 12th...And the lower buds are getting big too, I didn't really get much lower buds with previous grows. So I must be doing something right. I think when the time comes, I am going to chop the fcj first, let it dry out for a week then chop the bag seed sisters. Next month I am going to have to get some humidipaks to get ready for curing. Then I will move the 2 other bag seed sisters to the tent and start another grow!!! Where has the time gone?

Tomorrow is my orientation for vocational rehabilitation, I am excited...Not sure if I want to do office type work or something with computers...I really am leaning towards computers. I would like to be able to do repairs/fix them..Not sure the proper name for that. Or what those classes would consist of. I know we have some computer geeks on here so if someone could maybe explain it further for me. A friend of mine went to his last Friday and says they offer a lot of classes so I will also see what they have to offer. I'll definitely keep you posted.....Oh and pics tomorrow of the girls!

good weed your majesty! gracefully aging of course!:circle-of-love:
have fun at the school you are going to! maybe they have a horticulture class and you can get extra credit:)
remember to be patient and dont get that urge to chop if your in doubt:)
good luck with school:high-five:

good weed your majesty! gracefully aging of course!:circle-of-love:
have fun at the school you are going to! maybe they have a horticulture class and you can get extra credit:)
remember to be patient and dont get that urge to chop if your in doubt:)
good luck with school:high-five:

Thanks Fishy...I have been eyeing the girls and saying let me just sample the lower buds...But I haven't done it yet. I wish they did have a class like that..Orientation went fine, just have to take some paperwork to the doctor then call back in for what they call an interview..Which seems to be another sitdown turning in paperwork then I think they start discussing what my options are. I'll be running to my primary doctor tomorrow but I will have to schedule an appointment with the audiologist. I hope to be back in for that interview before the end of the month!!!

Haven't taken pics yet due to watching some WWE!!! I will take them and post them after 11 when it goes off, no words just the pics..lol

Here's the latest pics of the girls...
034106.jpg
032129.jpg
030141.jpg
028177.jpg
026185.jpg
024194.jpg
022225.jpg
020274.jpg

They look well cared for :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On QTL

:allgood:

Freaking YUM!!! I bow my head to your Greatness Your Majesty!:adore::adore:
Your garden of Eden would lead anyone to taste the forbidden fruit:welldone::circle-of-love:
MMMM girlfriend I hope your bottom looks as good as your tops:)

Looking good Queeny! Not to long and you will have a great little stash! :yummy:

I don't follow as closely as I should for a lot of journals... So sorry if its been asked, but how do you determine when your girls are "done"? Do you have a little hand-held microscope (they are pretty cheap ~$20)? I've been using a loupe, but more recently I kind of think my cellphone pictures, when zoomed in, give a really nice view of the trich's...

:) I've seen a glasses-attachable loupe that is higher power than mine (OMM gave me a 8x loupe)... Not to expensive either, but I just wouldn't use it enough/ have enough money to justify purchasing it... Especially when I've got means of checking trich's already.

Hope things keep going well for you! Ya know I'll be looking in time to time :)

Looking good Queeny! Not to long and you will have a great little stash! :yummy:
I don't follow as closely as I should for a lot of journals... So sorry if its been asked, but how do you determine when your girls are "done"? Do you have a little hand-held microscope (they are pretty cheap ~$20)? I've been using a loupe, but more recently I kind of think my cellphone pictures, when zoomed in, give a really nice view of the trich's... :) I've seen a glasses-attachable loupe that is higher power than mine (OMM gave me a 8x loupe)... Not to expensive either, but I just wouldn't use it enough/ have enough money to justify purchasing it... Especially when I've got means of checking trich's already.Hope things keep going well for you! Ya know I'll be looking in time to time :)

Actually I do have a little microscope I bought awhile back that I have been checking trichs with. I checked them the other day, some of the girls are still clear and the fcj trichs are mostly clear with some milky ones. I would love to get amber trichs but I don't know how long that would take or if I have the patience to wait that long!!! And it's always good to see you, THsea, drop by whenever you can.

Chronic, the last one is the fcj. I think she is going to be quite the haul in the end. The bag seed aren't doing too bad either.

hope you have a great weedend your majesty (gracefully aging of course). you can make it to amber! you got her this far so a little while longer wont be that hard. easy for me to say:)

Patience Queen, patience. It will pay off in the end. Switched mine to 12-12, 10 days ago. Can see those beautiful white hairs on 2. The one will have a long wait, about 15 weeks of flowering. I know it will try my patience, I`m bound and determined to see it through. Got 1 apiece of 4 strains.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom