QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

re: QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

Word up QTL? Hey I have been researching pH meters. My $600 expensive ass Denver Instruments took a crap on me last night and I decided to purchase another one because I need it asap. After some brief research, I decided to go with a HM Digital Ph200 for now. It wasn't too bad...$80 and will do what I want it to do for now. Anyway, I almost bought a Milwaukee pH 600 works very well for a budget. It is about $30 with shipping on ebay. might wanna look into that. If you want to spend a little more, a milwaukee ph55 is a good one as well but I believe that hte pH 600 will do what you need it to do. Just some food for thought :)

ok everybody!!!

I am here to share a sad sad sad story today!!!

As of to long ago, QTL will not be with us for at the least a month... due to financial issues, she couldn't pay her internet bill... So she will not be with us for the remainder of the month!!! She hopes to be back with us by next month!!!

:peacetwo: all!!!

Word up QTL? Hey I have been researching pH meters. My $600 expensive ass Denver Instruments took a crap on me last night and I decided to purchase another one because I need it asap. After some brief research, I decided to go with a HM Digital Ph200 for now. It wasn't too bad...$80 and will do what I want it to do for now. Anyway, I almost bought a Milwaukee pH 600 works very well for a budget. It is about $30 with shipping on ebay. might wanna look into that. If you want to spend a little more, a milwaukee ph55 is a good one as well but I believe that hte pH 600 will do what you need it to do. Just some food for thought :)

I can't wait to get me a super nice ass pH meter!!! soon I hope!!!

:peacetwo:

ok everybody!!!

I am here to share a sad sad sad story today!!!

As of to long ago, QTL will not be with us for at the least a month... due to financial issues, she couldn't pay her internet bill... So she will not be with us for the remainder of the month!!! She hopes to be back with us by next month!!!

:peacetwo: all!!!

that defintly sucks well i hope her well cuz wishing doesnt do anything

You know it's only a few weeks..we all go through these things too... Not a problem here...can't wait to see the girls when they show up again....I'll be waiting....loveya queen..

BPN said:
Word up QTL? Hey I have been researching pH meters. My $600 expensive ass Denver Instruments took a crap on me last night and I decided to purchase another one because I need it asap. After some brief research, I decided to go with a HM Digital Ph200 for now. It wasn't too bad...$80 and will do what I want it to do for now. Anyway, I almost bought a Milwaukee pH 600 works very well for a budget. It is about $30 with shipping. might wanna look into that. If you want to spend a little more, a milwaukee ph55 is a good one as well but I believe that hte pH 600 will do what you need it to do. Just some food for thought
The Milwaukee pH 600 is fine. You can get one for $19.66 online.

Wondering where you've been. Thanks, Aston, for the update about QTL's Internet woes. If you're in touch (not by email, by Heliograph, I presume) with her, tell her she is sorely missed!

BPN said:

The Milwaukee pH 600 is fine. You can get one for $19.66 online.

Wondering where you've been. Thanks, Aston, for the update about QTL's Internet woes. If you're in touch (not by email, by Heliograph, I presume) with her, tell her she is sorely missed!

Great advice!!! thanks for the info on that meter there ggrant!!!

I need to get a new one!!! so I will be checking this out as well!!

Thanks Aston for relaying my message. But sadly internet will be down a bit longer than next month. Yeah bills is a bitch about now. It's all about priorities and sacrifices. I will do my best to keep you updated by phone. It will be a pain but you are worth it. Plus i want to complete my journals. So expect an update once a week.

It is now week 6 of flowering. Cannavanna is now a lil over 3 feet tall. Fan leaves are starting to yellow. Colas are bigger than a lighter. Pistils popping everywhere and some turning orange. Trichs are part clear and part cloudy. Miss Budd is doing her thing too. Just under 3 feet. Fan leaves yellowing. Colas not as big as CV but still look nice. Pistils are more Orange. Neither really give off a smell unless you move them.hs richs

she's not fully back yet brotha,
She is just checking in on her mobile...

QTL, you should look into forum runner, there is a free one and a paying one... not sure on the difference, but I am sure it can help in times like this... :thumb:

Sucks to read this, but I was in the same boat in December.

I hope thing's get better soon for you.

KEEP IT GREEN

Back
Top Bottom